Welcome to Gaia! ::

Street Art Guild

Back to Guilds

Whether you do graffiti, paste ups, stickers, stencils or even just art inspired by them, this is the place to hang out 

Tags: graffiti, sticker, stencil, paste, design 

Reply Street Art Guild
GRAFFITI SCHOOL?!?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HEAD COUNT
  +1
View Results

SADERR
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:52 am
SOEP can't teach you man, don't trust him.
He's an old man who will forget the lessons and probably have a stroke like tomorrow. He's been sending me critiques by carrier pigeon, and by the time I get that s**t I don't need it anymore.

LOL WE'VE HAD A LACK ON OLDMAN SOEP JOKES.

Nah but for real Soep, I uploaded some sketches to the T4E sketches thread, check em and send some critiquing my way maybemaybe? <3
I've got more I need to upload when I can scan on monday.

And Silverbullet, I'm jokin. Show your stuff, Soep knows his s**t and can help ya improve.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:35 am
Jonathonn
SOEP can't teach you man, don't trust him.
He's an old man who will forget the lessons and probably have a stroke like tomorrow. He's been sending me critiques by carrier pigeon, and by the time I get that s**t I don't need it anymore.

LOL WE'VE HAD A LACK ON OLDMAN SOEP JOKES.

Nah but for real Soep, I uploaded some sketches to the T4E sketches thread, check em and send some critiquing my way maybemaybe? <3
I've got more I need to upload when I can scan on monday.

And Silverbullet, I'm jokin. Show your stuff, Soep knows his s**t and can help ya improve.

I've been really busy lately and recently... I'm starting to think I bit off more than I can chew, but it's too early to tell... hahaha... I'm just going to handle my business, and when I have time to shoot some constructive criticism, I will... But for now, KEEP YOUR CANS UP! cool  

SOEP ONE
Crew

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
Street Art Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash