Welcome to Gaia! ::

RainClan- The Clan of Fearless Wolves

Back to Guilds

As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die... And niether will us wolves... 

Tags: Wolf, Clan, Rain, Loyal, Fearless 

Reply Roleplaying
RainClan Camp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's visited this topic??
  +1
View Results

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:37 pm
The base of RainClan Camp which is an area near the dens. Feel free to hang out. It's a space of grass lined with a couple of bushes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:43 pm
"Okay here we are, pups," Charcoalpaw barked as she led all three pups to the camp. "Over there is the fresh-kill pile, the dens, my den, the clearing, and, well, you know," she said pointing her nose to each area with her nose as she listed. "So, Goldenpup. Are you 7, maybe 7 and a half moons? You look like so. Well, you're in good shape, and you can hunt well. You should become apprenticed soon as we find someone who can apprentice you."

((Answer "Well, I'm actually 7 and 1/4 moons," okay hotdevilgirl12?? You can not be a little pup and be a perfect hunter and perfect survivor, as I've told you before. Thanks))  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:50 pm
"wow it's like our clan Silverpup except better!" Goldeenpup said looking around the camp.

~i know but remember, goldenpup has been a lone wolf, um pup i mean and has learned how to servive so don't forget that she is new to this and they are both 6 and 1/4 moons old cause they are twins~  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm
"well Goldenpup, one your settled tell me how you found this area! it would be great to know how you escaped and been living as a lone wolf um pup!" Silverpup said to Goldenpup. "oh and Charcaolpaw, let me know when you need help collecting herbs." she said turning to Charcoalpaw.  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:08 pm
"Heh heh. Alright. I need to restock the dock leaves later anyway," Charcoalpaw said sitting down.

((Okay, okay. Well it's good to be at least over apprentice age. Just remember to make sure you keep roleplaying real. That's all.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:18 pm
"ok Charcoalpaw i'll come, Goldenpup why don't u go aroung the camp and check things out" Silverpup said."and when i'm done we can show Charcoalpaw some of our fighting skills." she said and running towards the exit.

~ok i will~  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:42 pm
"Ok, off we go!" Charcoalpaw barked as she hopped to her paws and jogged towards the clearing.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games