Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Darkest Tragedy666-

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:01 pm
People don't realy know what there realy talking about when they say there "emo" ...And or the fact that they dont know the true and obvius Answer ....The truth to the hole "emo" name calling story IS:It all started when the music Genre called "Emo" was invented. It was just a more Depressing version of hard rock, and there for now at day's society calles people and other kids like ME name called thing like "Emo" (lol) ..but yeah anyway so if you listen to like the depressing band stuff like "my chemical romance" or "system of a DOWN" ...did i mension the "DOWN" part ...(lol) ...so yeah thats pretty much what it is all about lol...so yeah i explained, BYE!!! smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:31 pm
most of us people they call "emos" dont want to kill ourselves or do we follow the stereotypical "they want to die thing" we just are more emotional then most people like our expressions trough music andhow we dress and act.  

My Halo Is Bleeding

-Resurrected Writer-

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:20 pm
With the 80s emo(tive hardcore) bands, Rites of Spring and Moss Icon are not exactly depressing neutral

Then again, a lot of stuff called emo in this day and age is not quite depressing either. Bit whiny, maybe, but not depressing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:19 am
I thought mainstream emo is a more depressing version of pop music. Man, another genre with a history I didn't know about? sweatdrop
But yeah, most negative stereotypes of emo and other subcultures have been created by mean 13-year-olds, so don't pay attention to annoying things they say.  

Jade-Dagr

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:30 am
I wouldn't call System of a Down emo...

emo is just a fashion style and music genre, like goth but different.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:07 pm
The emo subculture is alot like goth, except it is allot more passive aggressive. As opposed to goths, who are aggressive, A type people.  

Storm Daughter

Distinct Prophet

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces