Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Statements of conversation!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Perhaps?
  No I like making threads.
  Yes!
  What do you mean fishing for answers?! I'm just here for the gold.
View Results

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:43 pm
Post things here that you might post otherwise but might not think its worth its own thread. Use this for conversations, shout outs about things, and even non-weight loss related things. Especially how you are feeling.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:00 am
I find exercising actually helps me with my appetite. Probably only in so far as I'm spending time doing something rather than being tempted to put food in my mouth. ._.

Also, I went to the dentist today for the first time in like, four or five years. : D <- gleaming smile that only has a cavity and a half.  

Tandahda
Crew

Nolone

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:08 pm
i'm thinking about start a new journal. i don't care for the mine looks right now. and i think if i remake it and get it looking good it will help my get back in the step of things.

but i don't know if it would be okey just to start or if i could get my old journal deleted or if i should wait tell my old journal falls off the page...  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:06 pm
Many options are open to you Nolone. You could start a new one and wait for it to fall off the page, or if the journal offends your eyesight I can delete it for you.

But above all else you should keep updating something. : )

In other news... my shower might be fixed! biggrin  

Tandahda
Crew

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:13 pm
Nolone
i'm thinking about start a new journal. i don't care for the mine looks right now. and i think if i remake it and get it looking good it will help my get back in the step of things.

but i don't know if it would be okey just to start or if i could get my old journal deleted or if i should wait tell my old journal falls off the page...

Seraphsody is right, just call on one of us, we'll get rid of it if you'd like. However, you might want to just let it fall back so in the event you want to look back on your life you can just add like [old] to the title. Your call.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:55 pm
thanks you two.

i think what i'll do is close the old one and rename it "closed but start a new" and let is fall off the page with time but link it to the new one but ask that no one post in that one any more. maybe even get it locked. after i get the new one up in going.  

Nolone

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games