Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:46 pm
Shuyin tried to stand back up but his legs just wouldn't hold him," Damn and wihtout our otehr selves we could be in a wordl of trouble."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:09 pm
Thonek reappeared."I still want to fight you, I'll take care of these, go do what you have to." he paused."just don't die I want something to fight afterwards."thonek ran at the zombies shooting at fire to catch their attention, and burn their bodies. then jumped into the middle of them.  

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:57 pm
"thanks Zeramir Let's get out of here while we can." Shuyin tried to run the best he could.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:31 am
Zeramir jumped through one of the windows and appeared his scythe cuting through every zombie he could get. It didn't matter to him if they died it didn't matter if he died. He just wanted Axels head on his lap right this moment."Die you undead bastards!"

In the meantime:
Xaldin began dodging every shot thrown at him by Xigbar as he got closer."You will never win my friend!"  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:38 am
Shuyin followed Zeramir out the window and began to slash like a mad man.

Meanwhile: Roxas kept reflecting the shots the xigbar was shooting at them," Xaldin hit him as hard as you can!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:02 am
"Indeed my friend..."He hit Xaldins face with all his might knocking him out and blowing him to his left, Xalding spining in the air like a top and then falling to the ground. After a few seconds he got up, The side of his face was crushed and under it could be seen another person as happened with Zexion. Xigbars weapons dissappeared and were substituted by two Nodachi swords. His skin melted leaving a new face. H still had the parch in his eye but he now wore a Samurai beard and a kimono, He glowed blue as he looked mad."You will pay for that Xaldin..."  

Zeramir

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:54 am
Thonek finished with the zombies. "I'm not sure he will, at least, not if I try to get in the way."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:28 pm
Shuyin looked at him," What do you mean get in the way?"  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:50 am
"I don't think he'll pay for a single thing, unless of course he wants me to step aside."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:03 pm
Nearby, Rath was drifting along. He nedded a new job and fast because Maneck (his shadow spirit) was becoming a constant pain to feed. He heard noises and shouting but didn't want to get involved. "We'll go to the next town after this fighting ceases Maneck." "Very well," the small creature said. Do we have to put on another show for money?" "Probably," he replied It's the fastest way for money and information. For now let's sleep. Don't be a glutton" he warned. "Me?" the creature asked smiling. "Never."  

Scary_Moonlight

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces