Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Radiant Garden: Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:06 am
*he mumbles* ovan's nobody huh...*speaks out loud and in a good manner voice* It wouldn't hurt to find out  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:14 pm
Kaname nods.

"Good. It's settled then. But before we go..." she steps close to Xanov and lowers her voice so that only he can hear. "Xanov-kun, I would like a word with you. About what you mumbled, and don't you dare try to deny saying anything, because I heard you."

Her voice is not menacing, but her tone says that she means every single one of her words.  

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:19 pm
*he speaks back in the same tone* discuss it later..right now we have a mission to take care of  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:08 pm
Kaname sighs when she notices the stubborn gleam in Xanov's eye.

"Very well. But I will hold you to your word, Xanov-kun," she murmurs.

Risu, who had been watching the exchange, taps her foot somewhat impatiently.

"Xanov-nii, Master, can we please go? I want to go see my parents..." she almost whines. Kaname smiles patiently.

"We will in a minute, Mei-chan. Unless Therin-kun has any objections...?" she turns to their blond companion, an expectant look on her face.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:59 pm
"No, I don't. Actually, I can takes us there now if you wish." Therin prepared to open a dark portal.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:46 pm
Kaname turns to Risu.

"All right then. You heard Therin-kun, Mei-chan. We can go now."

The girl grins excitedly.

"Yay! Now I can see my parents~! I haven't seen them since my last visit. Knowing Mom, she's probably worried sick about me..." Her smile softens as she remembers how her mother worried over her when she visited the last time.

She happily skips over to the Corridor of Darkness. Kaname follows.

"If you two are ready, we'll go," she says to Therin and Xanov.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:31 pm
"Be patient, Risu. If you charge in blindly, the darkness will catch you." He moves in front of the portal. "This corridor between worlds is more dangerous than ones moving around one world. It will take a little longer, but its still faster than gummi ship or key glider. As with any corridor of darkness, make sure you keep hold of yourself. If you let the darkness take hold of you, you may never want to leave." Therin, having given them the warning, stepped into the portal.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:25 pm
*as he follows the group he looks back and ponders before he entered into the portal and walks in the darkness*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:31 pm
((what do u guys want to call the new topic/world?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:48 pm
(hmm not sure....maybe.....Azure Fields..otherwise i say wait for her k)  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:52 pm
((well... that's kool.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:26 am
((Azure Fields is fine, because I don't have any names for the areas, as its a world of my own creation. ^^; After Risu and Kaname have their part, I'll open the new topic, if you would like))

"Oh, I know that," chirps Risu. "Master told me all about it. I'm just looking forward to seeing my parents. That's all. But I'll take your advice. You don't have to worry about me!" The girl grins, stepping closer to the portal. Beside her, Kaname nods.

“It isn’t exactly the Darkness that we must fear. Those who allow themselves to become corrupted by other forces are far more frightening than any Darkness I’ve seen,” the Keyblade Master murmurs.

The pinkette glances at her teacher, a question on her lips, but decides against it at the last minute. She knows who Kaname is talking about, and she knows that that is one topic better left untouched. Taking a deep breath, she steps into the portal.

Kaname follows. Neither of them look back.

pinnedbutterflywings

KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces