SUMMER BREAK!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylvia Noble
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:34 pm
Summer breaks right around the corner and so many chances have been opened for some people. What will you being doing? Myself, ill be going to Virgina for my brothers graduation of boot camp, he'll be going into the marines as well as I when I come of age.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:37 pm
Ill be reading in my emo corner 3nodding  

ReaperPuppy

Ruthless Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

Sylvia Noble
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:46 pm
... alrighty then lol, well i can say ill be reading, but not the other thing lol xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:05 pm
Alas, I am not looking forward to summer break... I have more school work to do now, I have a time limit. Summers are always horrible, I much, much prefer the school year.  

Angel of the End

Jess Emerson

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:18 pm
Well I will be hanging with my boyfriend most of the summer so it should be a great summer for me lol though i do tend to get over heated in the heat -sigh-  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:20 pm
I hate the heat too lol  

Sylvia Noble
Crew

Jade-Dagr

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:35 am
Every summer I spend a lot of time in the cemetery by my house. It has a picnic table and it's down the road from tim hortons, so you can see how it would be the most awesome place to hang out. We're having a picnic this year dressed in fancy clothing.
I'm also going to a week-long "math boot camp" so I can be a super nerd so I'm prepared for engineering school next year.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:40 am
im just gonna stay inside and read well during the day while at night ill probably sneek out and go to my dads cemetary and just stay all night or when it open again so i dont get caught. sad its gonna be a boring summer but not as bad as last.  

cm112233cool

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:08 am
I won't have a summer break as such, because I'll have graduated from university...but I'm hoping to have a break before I start looking for a job.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:48 am
^ That does sound fun, but you need to make sure your fellow graduates don't take all the good jobs while you're not looking.  

Jade-Dagr

XxSaddest_AngelxX

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:41 am
i just started summer break today  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:28 am
Summer is pure hell. Even without the weather and sunlight....... having to stay with my crazed out mother 24/7 for 3 months? I would rather take my chances standing infront of a bus.  

Angel of the End

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:31 am
Jade-Dagr
^ That does sound fun, but you need to make sure your fellow graduates don't take all the good jobs while you're not looking.

Given the current economic climate and the rate of unemployment, I doubt they will sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:56 pm
Oh right, forgot about that. In that case, enjoy your break, and don't worry about jobs. I'm hoping for a summer job to help pay my tuition sweatdrop  

Jade-Dagr

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:22 am
Jade-Dagr
Oh right, forgot about that. In that case, enjoy your break, and don't worry about jobs. I'm hoping for a summer job to help pay my tuition sweatdrop

good luck finding one smile  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff