Unloved, am I?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:14 am
What, I disappear for two months and I only have four PMs waiting for me? I know there can be only one, and everything, but still! mrgreen

Seriiously though...back again...new job, starting acting career to boot, Ashley pregnant again, moving at the end of the month, etc. Give me a day or so to catch back up, and I'll be back in the swing of things.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:39 pm
How dare you have a Real Life, slacker! gonk I missed you, man...  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:07 am
Missed you guys too. If it makes you feel better, I'm trying to start an acting career so as to lead more fantasy lives. xd We'll see how it goes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:26 pm
Pufft, you can take care of yourself, sides kinda silly to send a message if you're not getting on to see them, and the joys of knowing your facebook, I knew you were alive and kicking xp.

Glad to see you back none the less

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:24 pm
Good...then I can start heckling you and Vesta to post again soon too. smile

Speaking of FB, anyone who wants to connect is free to search Michael Romero and add to your friends. The more the merrier. smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:51 pm
I can annoy Vesta's husband to see if he can get her on, then again he's been avoiding posting in another rpg because apparently they both got ps3's and FF13. *shrug* I however am amost always willing to post given my tendency to be bored.l

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:17 am
I'll have you know that I've been playing Sims3, not final fantasy, yet, we both got new laptops, love the nice big screen and full keyboard. Only got one copy of final fantasy and he's hogging it, looks really sweet, going to have to pick up another.

Glad you're back Gaston, can't add you to FB due to my avoiding it like it's a plague. Congrats on moving and your wife being pregnant, I hope everything goes well, this would be your second child right? Good luck, I'm in that boat with two kids, they're a handful, a hyper-active handful.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:53 pm
I'm on FB... Are you sure you want to know how I really look? pirate  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:48 am
I could ask you the same question, Old Man. razz

And yes, it'll be the second child. We're about as ready as we can get, all things considered.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:16 am
Hmm see now I feel left out of the FB'ness, so why not, I'm on there as Amanda Enders. And come on Vesta, face book isn't that bad, just...well I think boring but eh.

I take it that it's too early to ask if you know if the baby's a chick or guy?

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Captain~Fleatch
Vice Captain

Fashionable Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:23 am
Yeah FB!!
I'm Ashley Romero on their! I think I may make a character on here to RP I have been bored.. And yes Im knocked up again.. I think Im cursed!  
The Gathering: A Highlander Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games