Submit

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:20 am
OK HAVE U EVER HAD A FRIEND THAT WAS A GUY OR GIRL AND U JUST WANTED 2 HANG OUT WIT EM.

ND ALL YALL DID WAS JOKE AND KINDA FLIRT IN A JOKING WAY..

ND THE PERSON REALLY THOUGHT U LIKED HIM OR HER IN SEXUAL WAY AND U DIDNT..

ITZ REALLY A THIN LINE WHEN U TALK 2 PPL ON DA NET BECAUSE ALL YOU DOIN IS TYPIN AND THE PERSON WILL TAKE EVERY WORD THAT U TYPE AND READ 2 MUCH INTO EVERY WORD U TYPE.

BECAUSE I KNOW ALOT OF MY OLDER FRIENDS MY AGE DONT INTERNET DATE BECAUSE U DONT KNOW WHO DA HELL U REALLY TALKING 2..LOL

IM JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF U HAVE ANYBODY THAT HAS TOOK EVERY WORD THAT U SAID AND TRIED 2 USED IT AGAINST U ...  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:03 pm
Nope, that hasn't happened to me, hon. But your avatar looks sexier than mine does! LOL! Some people just have rocks in their heads, methinks. They can't even tell what you look like by your avatar so go figure. People can be truly strange!

But I think you're talking about people in real life too, and that has happened to me. You can't even smile at some men (or women, for that matter!) without them getting the wrong idea.

By the way, what item is the hair on your avatar from?  

Bluebelle Babe
Crew

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:59 pm
Bluebelle Babe
Nope, that hasn't happened to me, hon. But your avatar looks sexier than mine does! LOL! Some people just have rocks in their heads, methinks. They can't even tell what you look like by your avatar so go figure. People can be truly strange!

But I think you're talking about people in real life too, and that has happened to me. You can't even smile at some men (or women, for that matter!) without them getting the wrong idea.

By the way, what item is the hair on your avatar from?
]HI BLUEBELLE BABE..UR NAME IZ SO CUTE THE HAIR I GOT ON CAME FROM THA M.C AND ITZ NAME IZ..PRINCESS KAGUYA  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:46 pm
Thanks for the info on the hair and the compliment on my name. GailAnne Munchkin was going to name me "Bluebelle", but someone was already using it, so she just stuck "Babe" on the end of it and it took.

(It's rather weird talking about myself as if I'm someone else. LOL!)  

Bluebelle Babe
Crew

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:12 pm
Bluebelle Babe
Thanks for the info on the hair and the compliment on my name. GailAnne Munchkin was going to name me "Bluebelle", but someone was already using it, so she just stuck "Babe" on the end of it and it took.

(It's rather weird talking about myself as if I'm someone else. LOL!)
OMG UR SO FUNNY GIRL.. I SWEAR U R..GIGGLEZ.. I WAS READING AND I WAS CONFUSED THEN I SAW U SAY KINDA WEIRD ME TALKING ABOUT MY SELF... I STARTED CRACKING UP.. rofl  
HAS THIZ EVER HAPPIN 2 U????

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games