Submit

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:59 am
[*wails* I want my mumma! ]

~Lucia looked up at Arai and found that she couldn't look away. Something about his presence captivated her. Her mouth felt dry again and she croaked. 'C-Can I have some more water please...?'

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:57 pm
"We already gave you two cups of water." She sighed. "We dont want you to wet yourself"  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:43 pm
"Give her water, she said please after all. I think it would be better for her to wet herself than to die of thirst before she has completed her use anyway." Arai let out a soft laugh to show his teeth again, "Besides, won't it be the best of fun to see such a high ranked lady such as herself wet herself?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:46 am
~Lucia subconsciously pressed her legs together and turned to glare at Chi.

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:24 pm
"Yeah,Yeah." She said and gave the girl more water.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:18 pm
Zach lets out a long sigh. "This girl's soul hopefully will be the key to breaking the lock on all of the Chaos people along this blasted land. Once we break that seal, then we will be able to finally take the castle and truly bring the Pure down to their knees." That is all Zach cared about. He wanted to finish the pure and bring them down from their high standings along this land. Once this task was accomplished, the Chaos would finally be able to spread down to the mainland below.  

raozspaz

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:19 pm
(only reason i dont post is because im not neeeded now.Unless you need Eureka or Yui for something.Do you?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:29 pm
(dunno... you could have them trying to figure out a way to get Lucia back...?)

"And when we get them to their knees, you, my old friend, may have the honour of severing their heads from their shoulders." Arai rested his head on his knee and swiped several times at an invisible speck of dust on his dark grey boots.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:36 pm
"Ha. If anything, I will sacrifice them to the Chaos Lord. The true Chaos Lord and then watch as he brings this island back to where it belongs." To Zach, this island was an abomination to not only the true world but even to the Chaos. "This world will fall to the ground and then we will join our Chaos Lord when he burns this world to the ground."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:42 pm
"does your true lord not like headless sacrifices?" Arai looked at Zach with mock interest. "Tell me Zach, what will you do when you meet your Lord? Do not get me wrong, he sounds like a fascinating character... much better than what the Pures want to believe in." the last was a mutter for only his own ears. "But how do you plan to serve your Lord and make sacrifices when everything worthy of sacrificing is burnt?"  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:44 pm
Zach lets out one of his deep bellowing laughs and then looks at his fellow lord, shaking his head the whole time. "Once our lord burns the planet and consumes it, we will be taken into him and we will go to the next plane of existence and find another world for him to consume. The cycle will be endless, but eternal life is a good enough reward for me." Zach lets out another long laugh and then leans back in his chair. "And our little princess friends will be such a big help."  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:44 am
[I'm sorry! sweatdrop My internet's broken. I can hardly get on Gaia, so I really won't be able to RP until it's fixed.]  

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:36 am
[Is this dead? D:]