Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Kiss me like you want, I will never tell.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:34 pm
The Story

User Image
They were separated by class. He came from a high income, wealthy family and easy past. She came from a hard past and even tougher present. Neither one knew the other until a fateful encounter that summer night. They fell hard for each other but they knew that as long as they lived in different classes they would never be together...

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:58 pm
Characters

Her

Name:Sienna Collins
Likes: Cats, most any kind of music, cheesecake, drawing and painting, Spring
Dislikes: Math, winter, onions, jocks.

Personality: Sienna is tough and strong willed but with a soft heart. She is quiet around most people until they earn her trust. The only exception has been him.

Bio: Sienna grew up in the dingy suburbs of the city with her alcoholic, single mother. Her father left them when she was seven and she has been looking after the house ever since. She started studying martial arts and earned her black belt at age sixteen. She has been saving money to attend a higher up, private university and is studying graphic design.Even though her mother is a drunk, they are still very close.

Secrets: She is a closet romantic, loves William Shakespeare and when she was in high school, modeled for a very large company under the alias of Samantha Browning.

Appearance:User Image

Appearance:User Image
Him

Name:Isaiah Corinth
Likes:Kendo, Cooking, Traveling, Quiet, Night Beach,Long walks
Dislikes: Ignorance, Abuse of Authority, Arrogance, Pointless babble.

Personality: Isaiah can usualy keep a conversation going and talk to crowds since he was used to being the popular guy in the room, but being with her made him lose track of his words and almost begin to babble like he hated. He's bit of an Idealist who tries to make things work for everyone but at the same time knows he can't help everyone.

Bio: Isaiah was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. His family was wealthy and although he could simply buy whatever wanted he also knew it was important to know how to work hard since one day he would have to take his fathers position as head of the company. It was really the only was to get his father to acknowledge him since when he was born the birth was to much for his mother and she died just after holding him. He continues with the hope of his father's forgivness but soon learns there is something more important.

Secrets: He's actually very quiet unless spoken to. Daydreams often of just running ay from his life. Secretly donates to the orphange and volunteers there in disguise to help out.  

Taiyou_Kozane

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:09 pm
If you are interested please PM me under "Never Tell". I would like a partner who is Semi Literate, no one liners or anything like that. Fill out the guy's character skeleton similar to the one I have please 3nodding .
And no, you don't have to make it all different colors.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:58 pm
Bump... Pwease? heart  

Taiyou_Kozane

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:01 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:15 pm
can i join  

crazy_chick10175

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:18 am
((Bump))