Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
I have a question for a .hack Cosplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:39 pm
i need to get contacts for my Haseo's eyes and i was wondering if i get them from my eye doctor would my dark brown almost black eyes go through??  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:51 pm
That depends. Contacts that have a colored tint to them rely on your eyes being remotely close to the right shade, but contacts with solid color, while capable of perfectly duplicating almost any eye color, can blind you if they slip since the solid coloration must be completely opaque. I've run into the same dilemma with a Joker cosplay before. I eventually gave up and went without contacts altogether. Since the eyes aren't a major feature (and four out of five .hack fans can't give eye color in any case) I doubt it will impact the accuracy of your cosplay.  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:04 am
Doctor_Whiteface
That depends. Contacts that have a colored tint to them rely on your eyes being remotely close to the right shade, but contacts with solid color, while capable of perfectly duplicating almost any eye color, can blind you if they slip since the solid coloration must be completely opaque. I've run into the same dilemma with a Joker cosplay before. I eventually gave up and went without contacts altogether. Since the eyes aren't a major feature (and four out of five .hack fans can't give eye color in any case) I doubt it will impact the accuracy of your cosplay.

well i do normally wear a dark purple contact so my eyes look like a black with purple tint and i do just fine that is why i want to try those but i won't want to order a pair and for my eye color to show through  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games