AngelGirl98769

450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:48 pm
Tari and Kari
User Image
Kari woke up, screaming in the middle of a storm stricken night.
Tari burst into Kari's room. "What is it, dear sister?!"
"It was there again in my dreams... Its souless black face, and skinless body..... The image won't go away....
Tari rolled her eyes. "Its. Just. A. DREAM! My gosh Kari! When are you going to grow up?!" Tari stormed out of the room
"But it was reeal!" She hissed in a whisper, looking at the huge painting of her parents.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image

"Godd@#$ it... i hate this job."
Standing in front of the colossal god like doors that would be leading into the well astound mansion of the two daughters.
"Kari, and Tari... i wonder how long its has been... never mind that, lets see if anyones home" Talking to himself as he carlessly grasp the heavy door knocker. -Boom boom boom-

As he waits for some sort of life to answer to his knock, scratching at the high collared trench coat
"Will they please just hurry, its about to rai..n" before the words slipped out his mouth a rain dropped from the sky hitting his broad shoulder.
"No matter where he is right now.. he owes me." Knocking again as the rain began falling harder "Hellooo!.. Anyone there, your father sent me.. or kind of sent me.. just let me in!" Stepping closer to the door trying to get out of the small monsoon. As he watches and waits for someone, putting her back on the door, before pulling a cigarette from one of his many pocketed coat. "it is late.. what can you do? The girls are probably sound asleep.." Suddenly his eye widens , followed by a loud scream of fear. Dropping his cigarette "Man.. thats one wasted, but i really need to get in there." Turning towards the door and yelling over the storm. "Tari, Open the door! My name is Sypress Hawthorne. And you two need my help!"

User Image  

Sherman1025

Role Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces