Submit

Azal_Son of Anubis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:55 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19777151  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:39 am
arrow Name: Mohamed Sarwat
arrow Nickname: Medo_POS
arrow Favourite Poet: ---
arrow Favourite Singer/Band/Group: Skillet, blue, backstreet boys, linkin park and JROCK !
arrow Favourite Colour: Blue
arrow Tell us a little about yourself: I'm Medo. Currently an engineering student. I started writing poetry about 3 years ago. heart I'm in love with Sara (Sentimental_Star) heart She's my source of inspiration and i am mad about her. Emotions drive me and give me the ability to write. My poetry is mostly about love, emotions, life, struggles and fate. I'm 19 and i love computer and internet as well as reading, writing, writing poetry, music and tech stuff.
arrow Why did you join Autumn Nights?: I joined because the idea of being able to share your poetry as well as read others' and get neat and professional feedback is great. I hope we all get along and have fun biggrin

Medo_POS

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

2pound

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:20 pm
blueRose98
well, there is one on the front page called Misunderstanding. i know it's a bit stale, but i wrote it a while ago ^^

i got this one.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:55 pm
╔══════════════╗

Name: Merr Cat
Nickname: Merr

Favourite Poet: I am quite fond of E. A. Poe.
Favourite Singer/Band/Group: Definitely Tool. No one can top them in my eyes.
Favourite Colour: I like most shades of blue and green. I also like earthy colors very much.

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 20 years old. I'm getting married to my high school sweetheart on September 17. We've been together since we were 15. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinions. I also believe that anyone can give a critique/comment without being rude about it. I plan on incorporating my writings into my art, but I'm not completely sure as to how I want to do that yet. Although art has become my life, music will always be my heart and soul. Other bands I love include A Perfect Circle, Blue Foundation, CocoRosie, and MuteMath. I recommend every one of them to open-minded music lovers. I am very shy; I never start conversations because I don't know how. But I do love talking to people, they just have to approach me first.

Why did you join Autumn Nights?: I love to read others' poetry and see their art, and I love to get comments and critiques on my own. I browsed a tiny bit through the guild and felt that it would be a better environment to get comments/critiques than in the actual forums.
Did someone invite you?: Yes, I was invited by blueRose98.

╚══════════════╝

Merr Cat

Eloquent Prophet

Autumn Nights

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out