Maybe...not sure
View Results

Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:44 pm
Do you have an alter ego? Is the the opposite of your personality or matches you completely? Is it a girl or a boy? Well I'd like to know, post your alter egos and tell me why they are the way they are.

My alter ego is called Blind, hes the opposite of me, hes popular but mysterious. Has good looks, girls want him and he'll open a can off whoop a** if anyone hurts his friends. I know what your thinking, yes sometimes I see myself as a guy, I grew up with boys my whole life and always tried to be one of them. I wasn't so good with girls, I could never stand the makeup and dresses and barbies or what ever girly stuff there was back then. I was rough like to start fights sometimes and not long after that, blind was born. My alter ego mostly comes out on the internet...if you provoke it enough.

Here are the only pictures that where done of him.

[x] [x] [x]

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:01 pm
I do not consider us "alter egos" yet I have eight others. Seven are female and one is male, all of varying ages and personalities. My husband is familiar with all of us and spent many months working to get along with everyone.

Mariena was a mother and magicker. She has a love of wind, cooking, and cleaning. Her sight is not so great, but it never seems to get in the way. She does her best to help everyone.

Vee is a bit of a b***h. She is a wonderful thief and dislikes talking and sunlight.

Stephen and Shura are twins. They love nature both in the forms of plants and animals.

Elizabeth is a mute with a gift of sewing.

Flame is violent and follows the old code that belongs to soldiers. She has a fear of water and likes to mess with my husband.

Katan is the smartest of the others. She is a bit over-protective and likes to make people feel better.

Tori is the youngest of us and likes to play. She likes blades and her yo-yo a lot.

I apologize for speaking so much, but I believe I left a lot of information out so it is okay. Since they all exist in real life, I cannot post images, and the only physical differences we have are in eye color. It changes depending on who is out.

Roesor nau Venorsh

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:40 pm
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

I guess I kind of do...
I use them in my writing and often dream about them. The boy's name is Kaida and the girl's name varies depending on her story. Her name is generally Angel N. Dawn. She goes by Angel, or Dawn. Sometimes Nicole. Like I said, it varies. For the most part, we just call her Dawn.
Dawn is a fallen angel. She's the more bitchy and snippy part of me. The side of me that's down to earth and rational.Don't get me wrong, she can be happy and bubbly, but she's the more...depressed side of me. When she dies, she goes to heaven, gets told she's not ready yet, and falls again. To her, this cycle doesn't ever seem to end.
This is her:
User Image

Kaida...Kaida isn't even human. He's serpentine. I'll post a picture of them later.
He's cute, bubbly, and an overall loveable character. He's the more happy and adorable side of me. He's very childish and doesn't always make the greatest decisions. While he's very bubbly and whatnot, there's a cloud of sadness that seems to swallow him. No one really knows what it is, but when he's with Dawn, her happier side comes out, and his cloud seems to disappear. They complete each other. He's 102, but acts about 15.
This is Kaida:
User Image

I know, they're really weird...but their stories come to me in my dreams so I just write what they give me =_=;

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:54 pm
My alter ego is Luca Grey the character I created and based my avi off of. She is an immortal, there is no word in the language of man to truly say what she is so those who know her as her true form call her a wolf. Her ring is magic it gives her the appearance of a human allowing her to live amongst humans undetected. She came from another dimension and is now trapped on earth, so now she wanders endlessly in the hopes of one day finding a place to call home.  

Luca Grey

Lupine Shapeshifter

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:59 pm
My alter ego is about my name well I am changing my avatar to Karin from Chibi Vampire

15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games