Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
for your edification

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MST3Kakalina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:06 am
www.astro.com

this will give you your natal chart for free. all you need is your date, time, and place of birth. they also have a handy clickable chart where you can click on the various aspects of the chart and get a pop up window with an explanation. it's rather cookbookish and short, but helpful nonetheless.

it's all western-based, with a few variations.

just so you know that there's a lot more to you than your sun sign. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:51 am
MST3Kakalina
www.astro.com

this will give you your natal chart for free. all you need is your date, time, and place of birth. they also have a handy clickable chart where you can click on the various aspects of the chart and get a pop up window with an explanation. it's rather cookbookish and short, but helpful nonetheless.

it's all western-based, with a few variations.

just so you know that there's a lot more to you than your sun sign. wink
I've been saying that for years. Thank you.

Not a bad site. Only one degree off on my acd. Not bad at all.  

TeaDidikai

MST3Kakalina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:26 pm
also, to clarify: you access the free charts by clicking "free charts" on the left hand menu. from there, the quick chart drawing or the astro click portrait will yield a natal chart; the latter is the clickable one (duh). if you don't know your exact time, you can just put in 12 noon. your rising sign and house placement probably won't be right, but planetary aspects and placements should be okay.

i've been saying it too, Tea. i'd at least like people to understand how complex astrology is before they go around saying it's crap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:11 pm
surprised Thanks!
I didn't know any free charts were available anywhere.
This is actually quite neat.  

Elizabeth Tarion

Cerulean Crayon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:39 pm
Thank you...oh, crap. I'm having schpilkes. I...I'm a Capricorn. I mean, I've always gone by date, but...with my time and all, I'm a Capricorn...Wow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:21 pm
Yep. I love my chart. I have a flawless isosceles triangle between my Sun, Moon and Rising.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff