Reply Pokemon Unleashed
What do Pokemon do in their Pokeballs?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeartRabbit

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:55 pm
I think they go into a dreamlike state. Or they become 'energy'. Hence why some Pokemon are harder to catch then others.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:45 pm
Seeing as how we can store them in computers, they are probably transformed into data/energy and put into a sort of stasis. However, pokemon that you have with you are still affected by status effects suffer said effects suggest that they are not entirely in a stasis-like state while inside a pokeball...

I don't know where I'm going with this. Maybe it's like their own portable bachelor pad where they hangout until you chuck 'em out.
I base this on the fact that the Luxury Ball ups friendship. Kickin' it in a killer hotel suite.  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:58 pm
Maybe they party inside their balls. Or not. LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:46 pm
Judging by how psyduck and wobbafett act, I think they plot new ways to get out! xd  

Eclipse13579

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dark Scarlet Sprite

7,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:51 pm
Felix Kristanelo
Seeing as how we can store them in computers, they are probably transformed into data/energy and put into a sort of stasis. However, pokemon that you have with you are still affected by status effects suffer said effects suggest that they are not entirely in a stasis-like state while inside a pokeball...

I don't know where I'm going with this. Maybe it's like their own portable bachelor pad where they hangout until you chuck 'em out.
I base this on the fact that the Luxury Ball ups friendship. Kickin' it in a killer hotel suite.

Haha I agree with the second part of that. Seeing as luxury balls and nest balls do up friendship.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:09 pm
This idea is thrown up in the air way to much lol.

Simple answer-this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYPP8On4XAI

Oddly, that is only a great ball...what would an ultra/luxury/master ball be like??? (one man can only dream...or Pokemon...lol)

So, Felix Kristanelo you were closest saying it's like a bachelor pad lol.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:56 pm
According to the anime and the manga, they are conscience and watching everything... kinda creepy  
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games