Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Somebody just like me? (emopunk14 & girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:44 pm
She knew taht the world couldn't be all good. Lyle was glad that she would be able to have Skye at her side when needing to face the dark spots of the world. It made her feel like the two of them could accomplish anything. "The dark spots don't seem terrifying with you at my side." She whispered softly before adding, "Do you think it's about time we just off and hunt for food?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:51 pm
"And I don't plan on leaving it." Skye smiled and at her mention of food he got up. "Sure. I guess now is as good a time as any." He picked up his bag and made sure everything was secure. He didn't really want to loose anything on the jump out, normally it was a pain to find or replace the stuff.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:36 pm
Lyle smiled wide as she watched her boyfriend stand and grab his bag. She stood and grabbed her bag as well. The thought of jumping off this moving train scared her, but at the same time excited her. "Well, lets hope we get something tasty." She replied with a small smile and a wink.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:28 pm
"Yeah let hope." Skye smiled and took her hand before walking to the door. "Okay theres a clearing coming up that looks good. Remember to roll when you hit the ground. Won't lie it might hurt. But you should be fine."  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:29 pm
Lyle nodded as she felt him take her hand and lead her towards the door. She stared out and saw the clearing that he was talking about. "Well, let to this." She said with a reluctant sugh. She was hoping that it wouldn't hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:21 pm
"When I tell you to jump, jump." Skye said. He waited for the clearing to open up and let go of her hand as he gave her the okay to jump.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:37 am
Lyle held her breath as she followed Skye's order and jumped off the train. It was a thrilling first experience for her, but not something that she would want to constantly do. Gripping her bag tightly, she continued to hold her breath while anticipating the landing. To her surprise, she landed with a soft thud on her foot and knee.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff