Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
What to do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Doctors 1 Companion

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:04 pm

I have a big crush on this boy ever since 5th gr. (I am in 8th) and we flirt all the time. I thought he really liked me. When I tolod my friend she told me he likes my best friend. This had no affect on me until I saw them talking to each other and they were totally flirting. I really like him and my friend isn't interested but she is leading him on. I don't know what to do. sad
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:11 pm

I would just step right up to him and discuss this directly with the object of your affection.

If you really like him, tell him straightforwardly and ask him if he feels the same and see what he says.

Jenitorturer

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:17 pm

I have the same problem. You need to step up to your friend and tell her that she knew you like him and tell her to stop playing with him before someone gets hurt. All of the boys that I've ever truly liked ended up liking my best friend. I gave up, and I still am, giving up on love. So tell her unlike I had the chance to.
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:28 pm

I don't want to tell him because we are really good friends and I know he will never like me back so it would basically be breaking my friendship with him. I try to tell my friend but she gets really defensive and then she ignores me for the rest of the day. sad

The Doctors 1 Companion

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:32 pm

I say.. ditch your friend (the one who gets defensive). She doesn't sound like a good friend if she treats you that way just because you're trying to do the right thing.
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games