Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/manga Ghost Hunt. 

Tags: Ghost, Hunt, anime, manga 

Reply Official Ghost Hunt Guild
Slideshows...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:45 pm
So, I've made a few slideshows of my art:
Weird, abstract kaleidoscope things I made: http://bit.ly/9wRVot
And my flower photography: http://bit.ly/d9bTnK

Both are accompanied by songs from the GH soundtrack! biggrin So I'm killing two birds with one stone here. I'm showing off my art, and sharing the music! smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:33 pm
It's very relaxing. smile  

Portcullis Cat

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:05 pm
Thanks! I wasn't too sure about my choice of music, but I don't really have a whole lot of music that (hopefully) wont get my videos deleted, and that worked with my art.

If anyone knows of any good place to download free royalty free music, please let me know! ^_^ I tried looking the other day, but most sites charged like, $20 a song. DX So not worth it for a 2 minute slide show. The problem is the song may be in the public domain, but the recording of the song is almost always copyrighted. sad

I actually have two more slideshows, but I wont have enough photos to finish them for like, a year! One is tulips, and the other is cherry/plum blossoms. they won't be blooming again for long time. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:09 pm
I download all my music from 4shared. It's free but some of the songs are cut-off.  

sugakoushi

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:20 pm
Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out. smile

I really want to use royalty free music so I can post my slideshows on blip.tv...that way I can maybe make a tiny bit of money from ads....ads at the end of the videos, so as not to annoy anyone.....  
Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games