Submit

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:26 pm
Hey guys, um.......damn.......i have not been posting much on this guild since i have no dream avi.......oh yeah, i was here to ask you guys to make a sig for me with my name on it and all of those flashy stuff on it, the winner gets 20k and the runner up gets 5k and the ppl who tried gets 1k!

This contest ends at.......um.....idk, it will end if i found the prefect sig!  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:40 pm
Swat Team Leader
Hey guys, um.......damn.......i have not been posting much on this guild since i have no dream avi.......oh yeah, i was here to ask you guys to make a sig for me with my name on it and all of those flashy stuff on it, the winner gets 20k and the runner up gets 5k and the ppl who tried gets 1k!

95% of all Naruto fan girls would go into a panic if Sasuke was on a 200 story building about jump to kill himself. Copy and paste this to your sig if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn, a chair, and shouted "DO A FLIP!"
if i win please start a trade with me.
Thanks!!! xd  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

Cat Naw
Vice Captain

Tipper

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:50 pm
I wish I can make you one. But I don't even know how -u-  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:51 am
Azura of the Wind
Swat Team Leader

95% of all Naruto fan girls would go into a panic if Sasuke was on a 200 story building about jump to kill himself. Copy and paste this to your sig if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn, a chair, and shouted "DO A FLIP!"
Thanks!!! xd
Alright! I will.  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:09 am
Swat Team Leader
Azura of the Wind
Swat Team Leader

Thanks!!! xd
Alright! I will.

Thanks!!! xd  
Dream Avi Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out