Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:35 am
Chojojozen had crashed through the wall after passing through the Kage, as the debris from the wall fell on Chojojozen he used his left fist surrounded in wind chakra and punched the debris sending a blast of wind that left the debris air then the blast smashed through the ceiling. Chojojozen stood up dusted himself off and processed to walk out of the Kage's office, "This no longer my business I'm returning to the Stone. I have my orders and my mission is done." he said as he chucked the duce to everyone stuck his hands in his pockets, lowered his head and walked away like they weren't in the middle of a fight.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:17 pm
Cherish watched as Chojojozen left. "Ok. See ya you sexist jerk..." She said and turned away. She ran over to the gigantic window and smashed through window, making glass fly everywhere and now was falling from the office. She landed on both of her feet and watched for her team to come along aswell  

Inferno_Leo

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:05 pm
As the ninja in the room (ANBU and guards) battled with Kanji and the reinforcements, Cherish and Chojo left the room. Two ANBU took the Kage's body and exited throught the window as well adn took him to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image

Hana waved slightly to Kai saying goodbye and jumped out the window. She was thinking of helping but both of her team mates left already. "Bye." She said quickly while they could still hear her and then she began to catch up with cherish. The streets were a bit mad but she made her way carefully threw them and saw Cherish's head in the distance. Hana dashed forward and catched up with cherish after giving it a bit of effort trying to find her in the chaos.

( guess I should go too then? If you want me to stay I will just edit the post though)

Phoenix Ktp

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:17 pm
(I just posted because i thought we was suppose to leave)

While Cherish was heading for the village gate, she made a quick turn back and saw Hana, catching up with her. She then slowed her pace down until she and Hana was side by side. "I guess since the Kage of the village didn't want to listen to us and now is dead, the mission is complete then?" She asked Hana, taking out a Kunai and held it to her as she was running, defending herself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:02 pm
**Yes Mission complete. Kanji will take the reings of this village as the new Hoshikage and will restore peace. Mission complete. ^_^ . Luke has decided to help out with the Chunin. He will be the intructor for Team A. Report to his class in the Jonin Classes please.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers