Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
My alarm clock is going to go off in five minutes,

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:56 pm
which sucks because I haven't got to sleep yet. I gave up in the end and decided to play Suikoden II instead.

Discuss! Your experiences with sleeplessness?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:22 am
Meh, during my A-levels I was up writing an English essay from 5pm after school until 7:30 the following morning when I had to have a shower and catch the bus.

Oddly, it didn't feel so bad until the day after that.

Invictus_88
Captain

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:27 pm
Let me see...apart from the numerous nights where I simply don't sleep.

One night...I didn't sleep, and the following night, I didn't sleep again, and finally fell asleep at around noon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:47 pm
I usually get forced to sleep (deprived of anything to do) early morning (anywhere from 2-4) when I get like that, so...  

Ithaya

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:56 pm
I haven't been abl to go to sleep before 2am for the past week now. I've been trying, going to bed at midnight or shortly after a couple of days but it isn't working. And have been getting up earlier than usual but I'm just getting tired.
I have to manage before school.

The day after a big english assignment is quite funny. My class always ends up underestimating how long its going to take and we get pretty sleepy the next day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:05 pm
Lets see here... It was 2003, and I was in Magnolia Academy. (The boot camp thing I was sent to for being a dumbass) and I got into trouble so I had to throw a giant rock for the whole night all the way up to campsite, and then I had to scrub some rocks just because it amused them. biggrin Yup, that was fun.  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Misty_Watersprite

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:54 am
I have to sleep, under doctor's orders. But I also have a nerve condition called Restless Legs, which sometimes keeps me up all night. It's awful. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:41 pm
My alarm clock plays an awesome tune and speaks to me in Japanese.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ficklefiend
Crew

Masada

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:49 pm
Man I have trouble going to sleep early at all. I just can not seem to get to sleep intill 5am in the morning most of the time no matter what I do. I must have some sort of a problem. Or I can jst stop having sugary food stuff before I go to bed.  
Gaian British Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games