Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
Dark Dreams (There! Just adding a few details...)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

Welcome to my humble abode among the imaginative dreams of all that exist.
Please, take a look around, comment, help out, or heck, you can turn around and run away if that's what makes you content.

To any who stay to look around, thank you, and of course to those who choose to help, many thank yous as well. <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

1. WELCOME
  2. TABLE OF CONTENTS
  3. UPDATES
  4. THE FOCUS - WILDHEART & FEATHERWIND
  5. DREAM ONE - KAETHE
  6. DREAM TWO - ROXANNE
  7. DREAM THREE - ???
  8. DREAMING...
  9. DREAMING...
  10. DREAMING...
  11. DREAMING...
  12. DREAMING...
  13. FAMILIAR DREAMS
  14. COMPLETED DREAMS
  15. THANK YOUS

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image

OCT.28th, 2010 - Finally got around to setting this place up! More quests to be added as I think them up. (And I still need to make and add in progress bars!)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image

.: TWIN! Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You!
Name of horse: Male's name: Wildheart | Female's name: Featherwind
Owner: Darkmoon Dancer
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Brave (for both, please)
Breed: Warrior (for both, please)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Base should be Draft, with extra feathering, as well as the roman nose.
Black manes & tails (something messy and short, like forever foal, they are warhorses after all), with a single feather tied into each one's tail (IC the feather is one from their hawk).
Something natural would be great for the coat <33
Each twin will have warpaint that is very similar in every way other than color. (one white, one black).
This war paint will have been applied by an indian (IC, just to give you an idea of what I mean), and will represent their dead familiars: hawks named Bloodclaw (stallion) and Shadowtalon (mare).

So again, completely up to you what it looks like, but it's inspiration must at least partially be due to hawks.

Other than those points, it is entirely up to you if you think they need anything else.
They are based on the story here, so by all means read it over for more inspiration. ^_^
Reference image(s): n/a, sorry!
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: --
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): This one's alright. Or just CC something more interesting/fitting
Hair/clothing edits (if any) CC! (I am throwing these guys up as moderate edits, because I only really see them needing hair/tail, feathers, extra shagginess maybe? We can talk them over in more detail if you would like some more input but I don't have any specific look for them, so CC is awesome!)

**NOTE: I would LOVE to get an 'unpainted' version of these guys if at all possible.

And I was also rather looking to see if I could get familiars for both of them. But their hawks would both be dead IC, so I was wondering if they could be 'ghosted' on their cert, or if they would just have to be noted as dead in my like Teepee etc for that to be known.
No big deal if I can't get these though!
If you are able, just CC em and I will throw in the extra coin!

TOTAL: Base (350k x 2= 700k) + Moderate Edits (200k x 2= 400k) + Familiars (60k x 2= 120k) = 1.22 mill
-insert progress bar here-

ATTEMPTS
  1. Sabin's March Customs, 2010
  2. Mind's Back-2-School Customs, September, 2010

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image

.:Edited Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Anyone!
Name of horse: Kaethe (meaning Pure in German)
Domain (one word for horse's personality): Instinctive
Breed: Angeni
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Instinct
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
+ Style 2 wings, please!
+ Her body (base color), I would love to be the same golden color that the Orange M&M boy was.(think GOLD-ish, maybe a touch more orange). White tummy and chest please, as well as white socks (not too picky how high these go, so use your best judgement. Maybe some white on her face too, but that's upto you).
+ On top of the base I would like there to be black splotches that resemble some sort of leopard-ish markings, thinning out as they get closer to her tummy. (again, mostly CC where and how much, just so long as it isn't overwhelming and crowded) Wings should be that golden closer to the 'top' and body, and fade out to white as they get closer to the feather tips. (I don't want the splotchy markings on the white, but if you feel it needs it, you can add some to the golden parts of the wings)
+ Hair should be white and SUPER whispy (as in hardly there, but wind-swept and strandy), similar to the hair that Sirenz did on one of those WoW characters, a night-elf I think it was. Something in that style of hardly even there, but super soft and practically transparent. (Medium length-ish? Nothing too long, but again CC placement/etc)
+ Eyes bright blue (think DODGERBLUE)
+ Hooves white or black, whatever you think looks better.
+ A simple pendant around her neck (black string with a silver glowing marble, that rest against her chest)
+ And I would like her to have a snake (as in a real animal, not drawn onto her fur) wrapped around one of her forelegs that is pearly white with eyes just as bright blue as hers. (if this should count as a familiar instead of an edit, let me know and I will throw in some extra gold)
Reference image(s): n/a
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: white
Premade Tag Number: 020
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): if you could make this just white, please? if not, that's fine!
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): (see above for outlines, but mostly CC) Hair & Tail, whispy and practically translucent. Simple pendant (black string, glowing silver marble) White Snake (blue eyes) wrapped around one of her forelegs

Price: Base (4mill) + Moderate Edits (200k) = 4.2 mill

-insert progress bar here-

ATTEMPTS
  1. Sisi Pumpkin's Customs, October, 2010

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image

Edit Category: Minor-Heavy (throwing in enough gold for heavy just to be safe, but definitely doesn't need to be heavy edits)
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft (w/ roman nose and feathering, plz!)
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Moi
WIP Needed? Not necessary, but I'd never say no smile

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):

Please take inspiration from this photograph along with the music provided, and interpret it into Soquili however you see fit. Whether it be the emotions you feel, the colors or even part of the image itself, smile

[ Don't Stop the Music ] + [ Le Tango de Roxanne - From Moulin Rouge ]

**I would also like to include these few things that I would like you to avoid, but other than these, do whatever you like!
- Full-sleeve/pant Clothing (accessories are fine, and I wouldn't be opposed to a nice vest, etc)
- Overly super girly-ness (nothing against pink or purple, but I mean I don't want to have to jump into a monster truck and run some cars over while weilding a machine gun to make up for it's estrogen level, if you know what I mean smile )
- Cluttered patterns (ie: plaid, checkerboard, etc)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Roxanne
Breed: Dancer
Temper: Committed
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Photograph is my own, taken from my deviantart account, and the music is just a link to youtube with all credits listed there

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image

-insert here-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image

A skinwalker
-more info to come-

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:34 pm
User Image

A wind
-more info to come-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:35 pm
User Image

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:36 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image

RAINART ATTAINED IN JULY, 2010, BY TOOAYA

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mobbu
Name of horse: Rainart (Meaning 'strong judgement' in German)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Competitive
Breed: Hunter
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
+ Rainart is a male draft (so draft lines, please!-with feathering, and roman nose, though I suppose the roman nose would be hidden by the skull mask) that is mostly dark dark grey in color. As markings, he has light grey tiger-like stripes along most of his body which have slim black markings in the same shape within them (see Color Ref). His underbelly is white while his legs fade down into black.
+His mane and tail should be short-ish to a medium length and very messy and tangled, and not necessarily curly like it looks in my refs. (Think jungle man who has never seen a comb. xD so closer to the forever foal/wild style than anything else, maybe wind-strewn even! be creative!), and should be light grey tipped with black, and have feathers woven in throughout. (These do not have to be placed where I have illustrated them in the ref pics, but I would like them to be black and tipped with blood. And I would like them not to be the ones from the trading post. I have an OCD issues with those ones >.<).
+He wears three skulls: (All of which I would like to be the base color indicated in ref pic2)
-->One on his rump. This one should be a crocodile's skull. (I will include some ref pics for ya).
-->One on a necklace around his neck. This one should be a bird's skull, (no specific bird in mind, I'll include some pics for you to use if you like). This necklace also has two vertebrae on either side of the skull, strung through on the string/vine/whatever.
-->And the last on his face, like a mask AND has a few of its vertebrae travelling down along his neck. This one I had no specific animal in mind, so anything you want, so long as it has teeth. (I'll include some pics here as well, of random animals the ideal size).
****The Croc and Bird skulls both have feathers coming out from under them, in a fan-like manner.
+ Blood. There must be blood. As he is a hunter, he is constantly covered in blood. SO, I would like there to be blood spatters atleast travelling up his left front leg. streaks of blood in the feathering on the legs, and tipping all of the feathers all over his body. The rest of the blood's placement I leave entirely upto the colorist, as I do not know exactly where I would be happiest with it, so go nuts! (So don't worry about following my ref to the dot. Do what you think looks best ;D)
+ His eyes are bright, bright blue, think dodgerblue.
+ As for his expression.... he's not angry... he is competitive and he likes to recount stories of his hunts... so something between a grin/thoughtfulness/something? I don't know. Anything that looks good!

So there's quite a few details I would like, but there's also a lot of space for you to be creative.
I wouldn't mind seeing some scars on him maybe, like battlewounds & the like 8D
Reference image(s): (These are clickable thumbnails!)
The first, is an edits reference pic, so these are the approximate lines I would like:
[ EDITS REF ]
The second, is a color reference pic, so designs and color schemes are here, along with some notes.
[ COLOR REF ]
Skull refs:
[ Golden Jackal ][ Lion Sketch ][ Tiger ][ Fox Skull ] (If you feel sadistic, perhaps this: [ Horse Skull ]
[ Nice Bird Skull ] [ Decent Bird Skull ]
[ Croc References ]
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: The greyish-brown that I want the skulls to be (in Ref Pic #2 - Color Refs), or black.
Premade Tag Number: n/a
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Light Grey
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Black, tipped with red blood spatter
Tag BG (for custom tag): [ Dark forest ]
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair, just as mentioned before, so:
Mane/Tail (grey tipped with black) that is short-ish/medium length, and looks messy/tangled with feathers woven into it throughout.
Also, Uber feathering along the legs, please! (<-- as in the feathering on the draft lines is fine, unless you feel the need to add some more furriness somewhere ^^)
3 skull accessories
No clothing edits. =D

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash