Talk about Jerk of an Ex-Boyfriend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-FueledByJordan-

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:53 pm
Okay so in 6th grade(2 years ago..) I had a major crush on this guy named Will.. Biggest crush I had ever had at that point in my life. We had a dance, and he had his cousin ask me out for him... We went out for like a month but he only said like 3 sentences to me and gave me a note.. Then he had his best friend break up with me and tell me I was worth one cent.. .After he broke up with me he always flirt with me.. And then I found out he only went out with me to screw with this guy James who liked me.

Now(8th grade).. I'm in a different school then him, but I pass his bus walking home. Him and some of his friends(some of which I don't even know) always yell insulting things at me. Honestly, it doesn't bug me a whole lot(like emotionally sad), but it is annoying as hell. It is so immature, and rude. He needs to grow up! How in the world do I get him to shut the hell up?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:56 pm
Just act like you don't care.

Either that or ask to talk to your ex and explain how immature it is.

The first one is easier, the second more efficient. Or just punch him. That ought to do it.

Life Hath Immortality

-FueledByJordan-

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:10 pm
Life Hath Immortality
Just act like you don't care.

Either that or ask to talk to your ex and explain how immature it is.

The first one is easier, the second more efficient. Or just punch him. That ought to do it.

1st one: Already doing it.
2nd: Already tried it.
3rd: I wish!  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:22 pm
Pretend they do not exist. Do not turn your head to look at them. If they are in front of you, act like no one is there.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff