Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
-][L-B][P-1x1] The beginning of the end [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:26 pm
"You go ahead and get drunk."

Kei waved his free hand slightly before grabbing the glass Shou pushed towards him. Kei cradled the glass in his hand as he contemplated the glass. He lifted his other hand and swirled his finger in the drink before bringing it to his mouth. He tipped his head back, letting the liquid burn down his throat.

"I'm not sure I can get drunk actually. It's been awhile since I've tried that fact.."

He placed the glass back down, and lazily smirked at Shou.

"How about we try that fact? See if I can also get drunk on something other then blood?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laughing Shou poured Kei another glass. "I'd pay to see you drunk, I mean... REALLY drunk." the young man spoke as he downed his second and poured a third.
He really did like that lazy smirk... Shou found it comforting somehow...
While most people would probably think it creepy.
It made him feel at peace... probably because he could remember that smirk from his childhood.
From when he had first met the vampire and everything started, slowly, to turn around somehow.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:37 pm
Kei shook his head, "You're a bad influence Shou." he chuckled, reaching over to pat Shou's hand.

He grabbed the bottle from Shou pouring another glass. This was going to get interesting: and probably one of the stupidest things they were going to do. But if Shou was happy doing it then Kei would do it gladly. He'd do anything for the considerably younger brat short of killing.

"Don't go complaining if you're the only one that gets drunk." Kei smirked, as he downed his glass and poured another one.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:43 am

"Am not." Shou replied, smirking as he set his glass down on the bar. "I'm practical. You're the bad influence... especially with that dodging bullets thing... it's fun though... kinda... makes me go through too many jackets though..."
Okay so he was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol and the slight buzz had him talking.
"Why would I complain?" the young man asked, drinking down another glass. "I'll be drunk! I shouldn't have a damn thing to complain about when that happens, heh..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:40 pm
Kei shook his head, downing his third and pouring another. Before speaking up he downed his fourth: licking his lips of the lasting taste of alcohol.

He stared at the bottom of the glass, "Rather have your jackets filled with holes then you." he murmured.

He poured a fifth one -not feeling the effects like poor Shou- and downed it. Guess he wasn't going to be able to get drunk: he wasn't even the tiniest bit tipsy. Well at least he tried right? Reaching to pour his sixth glass he caught the eye of the bartender. He looked a bit shocked that someone of Kei's size was slamming drinks back and didn't even look the tiniest bit drunk. Kei shot the bartender a lazy smile and watched him flush before busying himself with another customer. Kei smirked softly before turning his attention back onto Sho.

"It's hard enough not to gobble you up when you're not bleeding: I don't trust myself enough not to do something stupid if ya start bleeding on me." he muttered into the glass after pouring another. Unlike the ones before he sipped at this one instead of downing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:17 pm

Kei was now obviously ahead of him in the drinking department, but Shou wasn't really paying attention to that.
"Wonder if I'd really be that tasty..." the young man whispered, staring at his glass before downing it and passing it over for Kei to refill, since the vampire had the bottle in his hands. "If you drank blood of someone drunk, would you get drunk? I mean, you do seem to act a little funny after you... you know... with the guys who are Toshi's pizza." valid question, and one that had been making Shou curious for a while.
"Maybe you just get blood drunk no matter the substance in the system, huh?"
Of course, he didn't notice the fact that the bartender thought Kei a bit off... or that a few patrons were starring at the lithe wiry man.
Shou was a bit taller, his muscles a little more filled out... and he was far more on his way to drunk than his companion.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:15 pm
Kei poured Shou another glass before pushing it back to him. He hmmed lightly, tapping a finger against his chin as he thought. That was a good question. Could he get drunk on someone who was drunk if he drank their blood? Well there was no way he was going to figure out because he didn't like drinking from any humans even if they deserved it.

"You can say drinking blood: I'm not going to get offended. I am a vampire after all."

He pushed the bottle of scotch away after downing his final drink. He didn't like being stared at like he was at the moment. Kei leaned his chin on his outstretched palm as he frowned lightly.

"Blood is like a high for vampires: kind of like drugs for humans."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Shou smirked, "Yeah well sometimes you give me this glare when I talk about you drinking blood... like I shouldn't know you do it, even though I completely do." he sighed, leaning his chin in his hand, almost mirroring Kei. The young man sighed, pouring another glass and sipping it this time. "I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't bat an eyelash when you do it..."

((OOC: Sorry, my brain died... a character in another of my RPs just dramatically got killed and I'm still like, "WTF?!")))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:42 pm
Kei snorted, "You're just plain crazy. Any sane person would have run screaming when they saw me not smile and laugh."

Kei chuckled, remembering the child that Shou use to be like it was just yesterday. And to a vampire like Kei it was just yesterday. Kei shook his head, reaching over to pat Shou's hand.

"Do I? Hmm? I apologize. If I glare at you: sometimes drinking blood is a touchy subject: after all I didn't choose to meet my maker." he murmured.

Kei let his hand linger on Shou's before pulling it back slowly. He clasped his hands together: staring off into the distance. Remembering his Maker was always something Kei didn't like to do if he could help it. But sometimes -like the nightmares he's been experience since he met Shou- he couldn't help it. Kei blinked a couple of times, before leaning slightly forward.

"Don't they have something stronger then scotch?" he wondered out loud.

((Oh I hate it when that happens.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:58 am
((bump))  

ReiGenx13

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:23 am
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:22 pm

That was one very odd thing about the vampire who sat at his side... the man's skin was always pristine.
Even if covered in blood, Kei had the softest skin that Shou had ever touched.

So, when the vampire placed his hand over Shou's own, the young man couldn't help but move his thumb just enough to touch the edges of that hand, his eyes idly fixed on the digits upon the bar.

But then Kei withdrew, Shou's hand went to grip his drink and raise it to his lips, sipping the liquid again until it was, once more, empty.

"Stronger? Well you could try 190 proof Everclear... or maybe Absinthe. But seriously, Kai... never seen you trashed. Might be interesting." Shou said with a smirk as he poured himself yet another glass.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers