Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
Um help a fellow death note member

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L and BB

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:49 pm
Sorry about this. UM I'm not sure if she even introduce herself but Fallen Gothic Angel Azula (I'm pretty sure she's a member her with me) she got banned. One of her so called friends used the same school computer she used, sent her account gifts then reported that they got stolen.

Fallen Azula is her new account. She's having trouble getting everything back. sad So can you help me help her get back on her feet?

The Gaia admins didn't believe her and kept her account banned. Uh I just thought I'd bring this up and see if we couldn't help her. She's feeling down about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:29 am
L and BB
Sorry about this. UM I'm not sure if she even introduce herself but Fallen Gothic Angel Azula (I'm pretty sure she's a member her with me) she got banned. One of her so called friends used the same school computer she used, sent her account gifts then reported that they got stolen.

Fallen Azula is her new account. She's having trouble getting everything back. sad So can you help me help her get back on her feet?

The Gaia admins didn't believe her and kept her account banned. Uh I just thought I'd bring this up and see if we couldn't help her. She's feeling down about it.

That really sucks. I got introuble for somthing like that, but i miss clicked something...i think. Anyways that was a while back.

Oh and you said "...see if we couldn't help her" xD I dunno why i notice spelling/grammar crap when i SUCK at it... but did. Sorry bout that, lol  

Sienna_fire13
Crew

Death Note Guild Main Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces