Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
[ ғʀąϲтυʀеđ đʀеąмƨ ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whatcha think?
  Ooh! Pwetty arts!
  Nifty, but okay-ish?
  Bleh. :/
View Results

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

Every broken dream,
That I leave behind,
Keeps me going on,
Keeps me running blind.

User Image

Calling your name, I hear only echoes,
Searching the rain I see only shadows,
You've got to show me your face.
Voices, I hear them calling behind me,
Phantoms of you are burning inside me,
You've got to give me a sign.

Every moment,
Every thought of you,
Is inside of me,
Tells me what to do.

User Image

Can you hear me?
Am I only wasting time?
Are you near me?
Are you only in my mind?
Are you? Are you?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:31 pm
f r a c t u r e d xxxxxxx d r e a m s ! !

Ever had a dream so real, you could feel what went on? I mean, you could touch the sky, feel the clouds pass in front of you. What would be even stranger, is that it comes in parts. Sometimes you taste a dream, just the tip of the ice berg. Soon that dream would reveal a story to you, like God is telling you a bed-time tale custom designed just for you. Almost as if angels were whispering in your ear a fractured dream . . .

In The World, random players are having bizarre dreams whilst they are online. Almost as if they were sleep walking, they live the dream they had the night, the hour, or the second before. A heavy blade would stand stock still, for hours or minutes, with a monochrome haze surrounding the player. Or so says reports from admins seeing the event themselves. But one thing seems to repeat throughout all those dreams from players that reported those things. The player is drowning, a girl with flowing silver hair asks the question " They don't understand us. Do you understand us? "

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:17 pm
→ r u l e s ! !

_______o1. Literacy.
• You know, basic grammar and spelling would be nice. I don't want any of that text talk s**t, either. Bugs the hell out of me. Anyway, as well as spelling and grammar, the occasional slip-ups are just fine. Just as long as they are every so often and not all the time.

_______o2. Romance.
• Is strongly encouraged. What do you think is going to happen? Nothing? Anyway. . . please make sure there are no cybering. Things shall not be too graphic for whatever young one who will happen to come by. Plus - we don't want to be banned from Gaia, now do we?

_______o3. Activity.
• I would like it if you're able to post at least three times a week. That way I know you're dedicated to the role play and such. If you are going on a hiatus, or maybe if you got grounded or something, be sure to notify me.

_______o4. Messages.
• Please send your profile to me titled, 'Comprehension'. And please send all reserves to me titled, 'Dream for Me'.

_______o5. Modding.
• Please. No all-powerful people. It won't be fun. Besides, it makes the role play more interesting to know that you are mortal, and that you can't do everything perfect.

_______o6. Classic.
• Follow Gaia TOS and my rules. If not, well go find yourself another role play.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:25 pm
→ p r o f i l e s ! !

OOC

Profile Page

[imgleft]Put your picture heeerrree <3[/imgleft]

[align=center][size=30][color=#ccbbaa]My Hopes[/color][color=#888899]My Dreams[/color][/size]

[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=11]name; [ name here ]
age; [ 14-19 ]
gender; [ What's in those pants of yours? ;D ]
sexuality; [ Whatever! ]
race; [ get creative! ]
i`ve got my secrets; [ It could be how you got into the game, when you got into it, what you do in the game now, or just a secret! Bios aren't really required here. ]
don`t get on my nerves; [ This is where I see your literary potential. A full paragraph over your person's personality. You can have it in third person, first person, or even a frickin' banana telling the facts! I don't care! Show me how you type <33 ]

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:44 pm
[ Open! ]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm
I looked upon the world wondering what to do next. I have done every thing to my knowledge except receive all member-addresses,level up full way and beat the forest of death.This world seems to get boring with out my dead friends,im thinking of quitting "the world" but i cant log out and besides that i feel the breeze in my hair.i need to find out this mystery.  

the crescent goddess

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:50 pm
[ Excuse me? You just barge into a role play without even my permission? Who do you think you are? ]  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games