Tigrosharu

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:32 pm
Strifer Farhaven
If I played the way I normally play pokemon games I could have gotten the 8 badges in around 12 to 17 hours. But it gets slightly more challenging after the elite four and into Kanto. Then there is also a re-battle of the Elite four in this one I believe. Not sure. I'm still at my first go around of the Elite four. I could go challenge them, but I'm being nervous and cautious, so I'm stuck training. And a lack of time to do so comes in to play. But this play through I got the first 8 badges in around 23-24 hours. In the old one I think I beat the game and trained all the pokemon I wanted to the high 70's low 80's and couple 100's in 37 hours. I then spent 20 hours just wandering around towns and talking to all the gym leaders again.

I know, I could easily have beaten it in less than 3 days but I decided to take my time..
Just so you know the emerald cloning glitch is a lifesaver(infinite masterballs), since they eliminated the old G/S cloning glitch in crystal..
I only used em to catch the legendaries and the damn legendary dogs...
It is easier, i mean not just because I played em before but it literally is easier...  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:49 am
I've been very slow with my game.
I was trying to work on my Pokedex and train all my Pokemon at the same time but at some point I was like "******** this, I want my Skitty already" and I zoomed through until I got my National Dex and got my Skitty. <3
Now I'm just pissin' around, working on my Pokedex again. The only thing I've done in Kanto is fix the Power Plant because I thought I needed the train to get back to Jhoto. Turns out I can just fly there. xD

Inmyroomreb

Original Lunatic

TPLoG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas