Reply Network Machine (Trade)
Where's the Fire?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Thuddleton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:08 am
It looks to me like there is a huge lack of fire pokemon in Diamond/Pearl. So far I've only encountered Ponyta and I really don't like Ponyta or it's evolution too much. I'm starting my game over and am taking Chimchar instead of Turtwig. Here's where the trading comes in.

My favorite Pokemon is Grimer/Muk but I can't catch him normally in the game. I would like someone to trade me a very low level Grimer but not until I start my own game. The kicker is I won't have anything decent to trade.

What I can offer is the shiny Staravia lvl 32 that I have in my game now. Seeing as how it will be deleted anyway I might as well offer it up.

So trade me some crap pokemon for my Staravia, then when I restart my game I will PM you so you can trade me the Grimer.

Does this sound good to anyone?

Ps: I'm going to take the time to try and get a shiny starter, which means constantly restarting my game, right? So it might be a little while before I get the grimer off you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:03 am
you wont get a shiny. the odds are 0/0. any pokemon you interact (besides the Red Garadoes at the Lake of Rage in HG/SS) are, and WILL NOT be shiny. same goes for starters. you would have to AR it or breed spam.  

Trae the Wolf

Interesting Hunter

Lord Thuddleton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:04 am
I've heard people talk about getting shiny starters to begin the game with. I thought it was the same ratio as getting a shiny in the game?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:07 am
eh. they were lucky then. but idk.  

Trae the Wolf

Interesting Hunter

Lord Thuddleton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:19 am
I just did some more research and it is definitely possible, just very improbable. I've got the time and I'm patient so I'm going to have a go at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:17 pm
the odds are the same, people who own shiney legendaries generally work there tails off soft reseting for hours to weeks.  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Thuddleton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm
So my desire for a shiny chimchar not withstanding... does anyone want to do my proposed trade?

My shiny Staravia now for a low lvl grimer later? Don't even care if it is lvl 1. Actually I'd kind of like if it were lvl 1.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:38 pm
Lord Thuddleton
So my desire for a shiny chimchar not withstanding... does anyone want to do my proposed trade?

My shiny Staravia now for a low lvl grimer later? Don't even care if it is lvl 1. Actually I'd kind of like if it were lvl 1.
i have a shiny chimchar i can trade mi friend said he'd give me one for an entei  

Xx_GoldenRex_xX

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

DarkShadowWaffle

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:40 pm
I could give you a grimer!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:22 pm
ill trade you whatever you want for shiny staravia!!!

i can also give ur grimer the pokerus razz

please pm me if u want to trade smile  

_Bali-Lali_

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Thuddleton

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 pm
Sorry but the Shiny Staravia is gone. I traded away for the Grimer. I'm currently looking for: another Grimer razz , torchic, pikachu with surf, and celebi.

The only decent pokemon I could part with are a cyndaquil and a few of the Winner's Path pokemon. I have a Magicarp that knows "Bounce", 2 of the Beldum that know "Zen Headbutt", and 2 of the Duskulls. Currently working on getting some of the Munchlax if you want one of those as well.

Again, please no hacks. Legitimate pokemon only. I don't mind if you play with them, I just don't want them on my team.

My HeartGold friendcode is 0603 9954 8200  
Network Machine (Trade)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff