Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:08 pm
My friend, j3sst3r666 can't put seventeen fish in her tank. She has sixteen Dolphins in her tank. When she puts another Dolphin in her tank and saves it, it stays there until she goes to another page, but when she comes back it's back in the inventory. And she has to try to pull it out of Barrett's Freezer because the 21 Dolphins in the Aquarium Inventory are all whited out.

If this has ever happened to you, did you get it fixed? If so, how? She's thinking about leaving Gaia because this is very annoying.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:34 pm
Did she check to see if there were already 17 fish in the tank? Barrett shows just the first 16 fish on the first page. There could be a second page with fish that are already in the tank. Barrett's system is really hard to work with.
Edit: Went and checked on her tank. She has 17 fish in her tank. heart
And this happens often. Check out the post here in Chatterbox "There's nothing like feeling like an idiot". Your friend has lots of company. And not an idiot in the bunch. heart  

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:10 am
Purtie
Did she check to see if there were already 17 fish in the tank? Barrett shows just the first 16 fish on the first page. There could be a second page with fish that are already in the tank. Barrett's system is really hard to work with.
Edit: Went and checked on her tank. She has 17 fish in her tank. heart
And this happens often. Check out the post here in Chatterbox "There's nothing like feeling like an idiot". Your friend has lots of company. And not an idiot in the bunch. heart

Thank you! I just checked her environment page and it says 17 fish, just as you say. But the day I first wrote this post it said only 16 fish. Evidently it took awhile for the page to load the right information. And it's good to know others get as confused as me. LOL! heart  
HAS THIZ EVER HAPPIN 2 U????

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games