• Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:28 pm
Trae the Wolf
Hoshioni
sorry i cut you off....XD

but man that voice chat is great.....^,^

like everone should use wifi instead of phones

you were a little staticy. and i tried convincing friends to do that >.> doesnt work out that well

and i was saying put it on the charger while in wifi

oh well thatd require getting up and im trying to do somthing on my pc hooked to the web before cause the folks want me to check somthing on the wireless webs  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:31 pm
Hoshioni
Trae the Wolf
Hoshioni

you were a little staticy. and i tried convincing friends to do that >.> doesnt work out that well

oh well thatd require getting up and im trying to do somthing on my pc hooked to the web before cause the folks want me to check somthing on the wireless webs
lazy. makin your lugia do all the work >.> anyway. Absol is at 50 now.  

Trae the Wolf

Interesting Hunter

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:32 pm
Trae the Wolf
Hoshioni
Trae the Wolf
Hoshioni

XD im not in battle mode hes just my flier im breeding/makethis DAMNED riolu I hate with a passion evolve into a lucario.....>,<`
(spits fire)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:35 pm
Hoshioni
Trae the Wolf
Hoshioni
Trae the Wolf
Hoshioni

XD im not in battle mode hes just my flier im breeding/makethis DAMNED riolu I hate with a passion evolve into a lucario.....>,<`
(spits fire)
do you know how to use the balance of happiness? -.-  

Trae the Wolf

Interesting Hunter

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:37 pm
Trae the Wolf
Hoshioni
Trae the Wolf
Hoshioni
Trae the Wolf
Hoshioni

(spits fire)
do you know how to use the balance of happiness? -.-

hes being stobborn, but what is that????  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:39 pm
One of the less important game mechanics that is fully understandable without the use of complex equations and such is Happiness. It isn’t really the most helpful game mechanic in battle unless you’re speaking of the moves Return/Frustration, but it is a game mechanic anyhow. The other use for happiness would be for evolution purposes, which can obviously be an important factor for stats. Anyway, lets start off with some basics.

Logic would suggest that when you catch a pokemon, it’s not going to like you, but it’s not going to hate you either. There’s a way to increase the Happiness of a pokemon that you’ve caught immediately as well, and that’s by using a Luxury Ball instead of a regular Pokeball (or any other ball for that matter). Of course, you cant use Luxury Balls on hatched pokemon, so that shortcut is kinda useless if you are a breeder. There are lots of other ways to influence happiness however, so it’s not that important.

Happiness is actually as easy to influence as eating a piece of toast or turning a doorknob, or whatever other comparisons you can think of. The things that will raise happiness include:
-Having the pokemon in your party
-Giving it Vitamins

-Giving it a massage in Pallet Town, Veilstone City or Ribbon Syndacite
-Giving it Certain Berries -Gaining a Level

And of course, there are things that will frustrate a pokemon, causing it to dislike you. These actions include:
-Feeding it bitter food
-Letting it faint continuously in battle

If you capture your Pokémon in a Luxury Ball, the increase in happiness is much larger than if in a normal ball.

There’s also one item that influences happiness; the Soothe Bell. As for what it does, it increases the amount of happiness gained.

To evolve Pokémon via happiness, you must max out it by doing the above efforts, once that is done, you can evolve your Pokémon by making it raise a level either through battle or a Rare Candy.  

Trae the Wolf

Interesting Hunter

Trae the Wolf

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:40 pm
and also. you might want to pull a time travel trick. riolu only evolves in the daytime.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:44 pm
your Absol is done.  

Trae the Wolf

Interesting Hunter

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:45 pm
Trae the Wolf
and also. you might want to pull a time travel trick. riolu only evolves in the daytime.

XD i knew that *if nothing else.*

its just a pain maby like in terms of watching paint dry  
TPLoG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas