Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
Gundam AMV of the Week 4/21/10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xepher14
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:21 pm
HI guys! back again for a new AMV of the week. i know its just a little late but... i had "business"to attend to. anyway, this week, we go to the year UC 0093 with the feature length movie, Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack. Oh, the wonders of this film. i only wish i could see it.

機動戦士ガンダム 逆襲のシャア「BEYOND THE TIME」

series: Mobile Suit Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Song: Beyond The Time
Artist: ??? i dont know

yeah, i dont have much of a rant this week. i know you guys are gonna miss it. ive just got a lot of other more important, interesting, private things on my mind. oh darn, ive already said too much. sorry, now ill have to kill all of you, jklol. ok then NOW TO WATCH (and hopefully finish, maybe) IRRESPONSIBLE CAPTAIN TYLOR!!!! you guys should watch it its really funny sci-fi comedy gold.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:11 pm
i never understood the meter thing fall to earth!  

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

Justice 63

Distinct Decorator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:47 pm
did char die at the end?? never saw it! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:50 pm
to answer rocks' question, Char's plan was to drop the asteroid base Axis ,formerly used as the base of the Principality of Zeon (if i remember correctly, in the one year war it was known as "Solomon"), onto the earth. why, idk, i havent seen the movie.

to answer justice, it is assumed that char and amuro both die in the end, however, it never really says what happened to them.  

xepher14
Vice Captain

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:55 pm
xepher14
to answer rocks' question, Char's plan was to drop the asteroid base Axis ,formerly used as the base of the Principality of Zeon (if i remember correctly, in the one year war it was known as "Solomon"), onto the earth. why, idk, i havent seen the movie.

to answer justice, it is assumed that char and amuro both die in the end, however, it never really says what happened to them.

oh thanks xepher i never new that  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:31 pm
in Gundam Unicorn i hear char is to return!  

ii-Rezzy-ii
Crew

Dapper Friend

xepher14
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:03 am
i thought something like that too. i figured full frontal would turn out to be char. a friend of mine though, said he is a clone of char. idk, i havent seen any of it yet  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:13 pm
my friend made a website of gundam 00 and putting other gundam eras including gundam unicorn i've seen it is awsome!  

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:34 am
heart  
Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash