Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+] [L-N] [P-UL] The Last Dance (Perry Original RP) OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:02 am
((School year, exams, and I'm a little worried about failing not one but two classes... Yay me!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:50 am
(((ok then hope everyone can post again soon)))  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:38 am
All I want for Christmas is a reply on this thread ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:55 am
(((bluurgh I don't want to pm people again))))  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:46 am
((( Here I thought this thing would go on without me. Where is Artemesia Greylace?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:47 am
perryunicornboy
(((bluurgh I don't want to pm people again))))

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:50 am
perryunicornboy
Louie looked at him and wanted to hug him but Arrow wouldn't even look at him. "Arrow." He stopped talking. "I'm a terrible person. I should of just kept my mouth shut why do I always just make everything worse for everyone around me." He looked like he was about to cry. "My dad was right, I'm a worthless waste of space. I should of died instead of my mom." The dancer backed away a little. "Adrien shouldn't love me I don't even know why he does, I'm a broken messed up completely insane person. You saw what's going on you know how screwed up it is. He is sacrificing too much for me, sorry you probably don't want to hear any of this. You deserve him, I don't. Don't leave change his mind about you." The prince of the stage finally finished then wiping the tears out of his eyes. "I'll leave you be then." He turned to leave then deciding to let Arrow think about everything he said. He would just break his promise to Adrien he didn't deserve him after all.

There was nothing like making your best friend cry to make you feel like a jerk. Arrow listened to Louie. Then he went after him and hugged him from behind. "I'm sorry, Louie. Don't cry. You are worth it. I'll be okay," he said softly. He tried for a smile and managed a half smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:10 am
Louie accepted the hug and turned around hugging the boy back. "I don't want you to leave Arrow it won't be the same without you..please stay." He begged him now. "We are family and family doesn't always get along but..its still family." he told him with a little smile. He wanted Arrow to stay with them he knew in the end everything had to be ok this would blow over right? They could go back to dancing together and being happy again like before.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers