Yep.
  Nope.
  Maybe.
  (Poll whore)
View Results

Saffron Canbeaboynametoo

Advanced Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:41 am
@Lystella: Pretty! :3 That shade of blue looks great. Overall I do like it, but since I've never been fond of that hair from the compass of seidh, I can't pick it. I think it's well balanced and I appreciate the use of high heels and pretty items though, so I'd be interested to see what else you can do.

@Bunny_luver101102: Can't say I like it. The only purple is in the butterfly wings, and otherwise there is no real theme or co-ordination between the items.

@MissDemeter: Versatility is key. xD I go between super light and fluffy avatars and vampire avatars all the time.

Out of the first two, I definitely like the first one better. It's probably because the blue is needed to match the hat, and I'm not big on companion items. I think the blue and whatever shade of pinkish that colour is ( xD ) look good together, though I probably wouldn't choose it over all other possible colour combinations. Strictly out of personal preference, I would probably change the eyes and add stockings, plus change the tie (not big on ties). Otherwise it is a success. :3

The next one with the kitty slippers seems a little uncoordinated to me. There's very few items, the pink hair seems out of place, and the items don't really fit together. I think the problem is that there's a bit more of a focus on trying to match or balance colours without considering the theme.

The next one is cute and princessy. :3 But, the Biancamella is used twice for matching, and there aren't many accessories. It can be hard to accessorize with a skirt as big and flashy as the one from Picolitrosso's urn.

Lastly is the demonic one, which I find kind of amusing, and definitely has more of a theme going for it. But, the arms seem bare as usual, and I'm not feeling the bullet belts. It's not bad, but I think it needs a bit more sophistication, if that makes sense.

@Anz Kawaii: Cute! However, the lady chimes were used twice, and otherwise there are not many items and accessories to bring this avatar together. It's cute, but a bit simple in style. The petals in the background are nice, but don't make up for the lack of clothing and accessories.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:26 pm
I'm not too sure about this one :[

User Image
Total Value: 1,851,307 Gold, 7,500 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Jinxi's Charm
Purple Polar Expedition Boots
Red And Maroon Reversible Bracelets
Elftech Gloves
Demonic Anklets
Silver Laurels