Submit

j3sst3r666
Crew

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:17 pm
Although my tank has 17 Dolphins in it, the Aquarium Inventory says there's only 16 fish in it, although the tank information page shows 17. Also, I have a total of 22 Dolphins, and my Aquarium Inventory has them all whited out, as if they were all in the tank! Can anyone tell me if this has happened to them or is there anything I can do about this? Any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:36 pm
Go to contact us and fill out a help ticket. There have been a lot
of glitches lately with fish. I hope they can help you.  

DizzyTee

Hygienic Lunatic

j3sst3r666
Crew

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:19 pm
Thank you, but there's nowhere in the "Help ticket" regarding an Aquarium problem. You have to choose a topic and one that covers this doesn't exist. But I appreciate you answering.

I posted in the "bugs" section of the Forums, but I don't know whether I'll get a response or not. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:06 pm
itz weird but sometimez ur fish hicde in the tank..if it sayz u have 17 fish then u got 17 fishes..hugz  

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

j3sst3r666
Crew

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:06 am
X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
itz weird but sometimez ur fish hicde in the tank..if it sayz u have 17 fish then u got 17 fishes..hugz

Yes, there are 17 Dolphins in my tank and the tank environment page shows 17, but my Fish Inventory of the aquarium doesn't - it's only counting 16.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:50 am
Are you just looking at one page of Barrett's inventory of your tank? Barrett shows only 16 "fish" per page (all of Barrett's pages are limited to 16 items). The bottom of Barrett's inventory should say 1-16 of 22 First Last
Barrett's next page WILL be confusing because he includes fish from the first page for some reason. If you are looking at page 2 and finding the fish whited out, you'd be better off looking in your regular inventory. If the "fish" are not locked, they are not in your tank.
If all 22 dolphins are whited out (which means you are looking at more than one page), does your regular inventory have them locked? If this is the case, I'd make out a ticket as close as possible to the problem, and let the gaia gods sort out who gets to fix your problem.
Yes! We really need a ticket form for aquariums!
heart  

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

(HELP CENTER)CUSTOMER SERVICE 4 MEMBERS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out