Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Kick-a** Movie (Spoiler?-probably not really)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dotHackerX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:14 am
ok so short story is: I went, I watched, I thought it kicked-a**.

If this part down here is too long for anyone to continue reading, I'm sorry but i thought that this was extremely important to post so that other people would be encourage to go see this kick a** movie XD

Was watchin' the movie, and then the camera in a store change angles and I saw something in the background that made me go in my head "OH HELLZ YEAH!!1..."

I don't want to say anymore than that unless you want a spoiler

Spoiler? >.> (white text) In the first Atomic Comics Scene, when the rich kid arrives, the camera changes angle a few times and then there's a giant cardboard cutout of Blackrose from .hack//Dusk in the background, and i was thinking "OH HELLZ YEAH!!1 Kick-a** represeting .hack!!"

Ok so it's not a spoiler i was just hoping to get more people to go see the rest of the awesome although that was the best scene for me XD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:51 am
I've been wanting to see this movie! It looks so funny and so not serious at all. Like all other super-hero movies.  

BreathLessX
Crew

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:06 am
it really did kick a**!!
I loved it
not sure what your on about though xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:08 am
That sounds hilarious.
I won't be seeing the movie though.  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:41 pm
E-even more reason for me to see it someday!
But we're just going to netflix it. Not too many movies are worth 6 or 7 dollars to see.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:42 am
I've seen it last week. It was ok. I think the books were 5x's better than the movie.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Terix_FM

2,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:46 pm
im supposed to be seeing it next . . . well this saturday. i gotta admit im kinda looking forward to it--which is RARE, since im usually pissed when i go to see movies 'cause i complain the trailers/commercials gave away too much (especially horror movies; im supposed to be seeing Elm Street too with a different group xd )

i was kinda surprised when i found out it was Rated-R. it seemed pretty comical at first, but now it seems pretty kick-a**!  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Terix_aptor
im supposed to be seeing it next . . . well this saturday. i gotta admit im kinda looking forward to it--which is RARE, since im usually pissed when i go to see movies 'cause i complain the trailers/commercials gave away too much (especially horror movies; im supposed to be seeing Elm Street too with a different group xd )

i was kinda surprised when i found out it was Rated-R. it seemed pretty comical at first, but now it seems pretty kick-a**!

I guess the form of comedy in the movie was slightly inappropriate...?  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items