Submit

Should I build on this idea
  Yeps ^_^
  No
  Needs some changes (tell me in comment)
View Results

Emmerah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 pm
An Idea I've had for a while. I'm aware that it needs editing, but I have no clue what to change. Read the prologue and tell me if you think it's worth continuing. Please comment, feel free to flame, as long I get something useful out of it! I also need suggestions for a title...

This is the story of an ancient warrior, who’s legend has been handed down for centuries.
She lived only to fight. Never giving in, always undefeated. She fought with eyes like steel, unfeeling, but they told a story, to any who had the time to perceive it, of unspeakable sorrow. Her blade was ruthless, as were her fists. As her opponents lay still she’d shed a single tear for each of them and kiss each one on the forehead. ‘I’m sorry’ she’d say, then turn her back to the battle field.
This is the story of how she came to be, and of how she left the world behind.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:18 am
I don't think she should be undefeated. Maybe put a defeat somewhere in there along the story. It would be really interesting. At this moment (maybe it's too early to judge), but she seems like an almost perfect person (not character). To give her some more character and realisticness and to have the reader bond with her more effectively, I think she should have some flaws. Maybe you have that planned out already though. xD And I'm not so great on titles, so I can't really help you there. But yeah, I really think you should write this. biggrin  

Joonbong

wolfs shepard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:40 pm
It sounds like a good idea. I'm with Joon on this.  
Novels/Novellas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games