Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG Crusaders

Back to Guilds

zOMG Crusaders Unite! 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Chocobo Knights, Crusaders, zOMG, Justice 

Reply Random Chatting(although it's alright to do so in the main forum :3)
How is it possible?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Saya_MinatsukiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm
I see gaians who just started a few days ago be 10.0 and 7.0
Not hacked either
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!
I've been on zOMG everyday!
I"m 7.3 not 10.0!Not 8.0!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:46 pm
They probably got help from crews, then went PS farming when they reached 5.0 and it is possible that you are powering your unused rings, that wouldn't make use of your c.l other than the overall. Also, the hacking is kind of a bit common sense.  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

RainDog777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:28 pm
Grey Silverfang
They probably got help from crews, then went PS farming when they reached 5.0 and it is possible that you are powering your unused rings, that wouldn't make use of your c.l other than the overall. Also, the hacking is kind of a bit common sense.
He has a point. This factor also intertwines with how newbs get rich in one week when it takes others a year. How about we, The guild, help you and all the others up for it get to 10.0 because i'm 10.0 and helping people is one of the only ways i dont quit completly. That and i'm trying to beat Stari to getting all the rings. A little one sided competion dosn't hurt ether. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:23 am
Ya i do to agree with Grey silverfang  

ShadowXchay
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

X Saya_MinatsukiX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:32 pm
Actually.I only upgrade my used rings:3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:28 pm
RainDog777
Grey Silverfang
He has a point. This factor also intertwines with how newbs get rich in one week when it takes others a year. How about we, The guild, help you and all the others up for it get to 10.0 because i'm 10.0 and helping people is one of the only ways i dont quit completly. That and i'm trying to beat Stari to getting all the rings. A little one sided competion dosn't hurt ether. mrgreen

xD lol you can try, you can try >:3  

Stari_08

Star Lover

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:25 pm
Stari_08
RainDog777
Grey Silverfang

I already have all the rings now. From Gunz, Gunz,Gunz(my first ring) to Fire Rain(my last ring). 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:30 am
Grey Silverfang
Stari_08
RainDog777
Grey Silverfang

I already have all the rings now. From Gunz, Gunz,Gunz(my first ring) to Fire Rain(my last ring). 3nodding

Really? Fire Rain was your last ring?... It pwns a**, it should literally be your second ring xD  

KnightSauro

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:37 am
KnightSauro
Grey Silverfang
Stari_08
RainDog777
Grey Silverfang

Really? Fire Rain was your last ring?... It pwns a**, it should literally be your second ring xD

When I get to choose rings I keep forgetting that I don't have Fire Rain yet. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:08 pm
RainDog777
Grey Silverfang

Awsome idea idea i'll help out on that too. My cl is 10 as well. Shoot both Stari and you probably beat me at my ring collection. xp  

Azuremage_Violet

4,640 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Stari_08

Star Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:42 am
Azuremage_Violet
RainDog777
Grey Silverfang

Awsome idea idea i'll help out on that too. My cl is 10 as well. Shoot both Stari and you probably beat me at my ring collection. xp

lol Well I have all 40 rings and almost all are 10 so yeah x3 (2 are like 9)  
Random Chatting(although it's alright to do so in the main forum :3)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games