Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
maybe liking a guy cost me a friend so confused!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:59 pm

well today me and autumn a girl i hang out with ere talking about prom dresses.and i personaly hang out with guys alot, and one of my best friends is a boy named kyle and i have a major crush on him but anyway. we were talking and she said her dress shows alot of her stomach and all and kyle said that girls wearing things like that is kinda sad cause they always look bad.and ok im 5'9 almost 5'10 and very skinny. i said i would wear something like that but im to fat as a joke, and kyle flipped. he yelled "your not fat and bree if you wear a dress like that every guy is gonna be watching you.and he threatened to pick me up to prove i was light.i started laughing, well autumn pulled me aside during gym and started yelling at me telling me that she liked kyle well i was trying to be a good friend and asked kyle if he liked her and he said "heck no".she heard him say that and now she wont answer any of my text. any advise?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:13 pm

okay this is gonna sound harsh but stop texting her if you and her like the same guy big whoop so what and if he dosent like her back o well she needs to get over herself seriously not every guy you like is going to like you back
(okay i know this is rlly harsh and i regret saying it but its the truth)

Katnissrose

Anko Habanero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:24 pm

+Anko says:
User ImageYou're in a situation where you're damned if you do and your damned if you don't. You're in a situation that may be presented to you more often in your life than you may think where you have to choose between one of two or more people and ultimately it comes down to either you what the guy you personally like or not just to please her. Obviously he doesn't have a thing for her so she'll have to get over eventually or never and if she doesn't then she isn't the kind of friend you really need. Some friendships aren't meant to last, but to teach a life lesson.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 am

thanks yall and well were kinda on talking terms again.cause kyle said something about her acting like a spoiled brat and she started to act a little bit nicer so... theyre still close friends and im back to being a shield when he ticks her off.i started hanging out with his friends and i learned a bunch of interesting things about kyle.

LibraryFairy11

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:09 am

Autumn seems over dramatic. :l Let her go.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:18 am

She sounds like a drama queen. She'll get over it, but if a guy doesn't like you, then a guy just doesn't like you and it seems that she needs to understand that. :/

Anyway, you don't relly need someone like her in your life, now do you? You shouldn't have to put up with friends who have attitudes like that.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:45 am

i agree and thanks. my friends think that the only reason i put up with her this long is cause shes the only friend i have that ant a guy and sometimes girl talk is needed.even though ive taught every guy i hang out with how to tell if a guy is cute sweet or hot and they all can hold converstaions about clothes for me.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:50 am

LibraryFairy11
i agree and thanks. my friends think that the only reason i put up with her this long is cause shes the only friend i have that ant a guy and sometimes girl talk is needed.even though ive taught every guy i hang out with how to tell if a guy is cute sweet or hot and they all can hold converstaions about clothes for me.

Same here. I hang out with more guys cuz there's less drama, but I've taught them all well and they can hold a girlie conversation without giggling or getting bored xD
But I agree, sometimes girl talk is just important.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:57 am

yep
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:28 am

Autumn seems like a real p***k. She yelled at you because Kyle showed interest in you, which seems unreasonable. It's stupid that she's mad at you because a guy doesn't like her. It's not like you control that.
Ahh, don't worry. I would honestly just let her go. She'll probably cause drama later on, and no one likes that.

x-Shadow Wind

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:40 am

thanks
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:15 pm

you should just be with kyle if you like him. if your "friend" gets so worked up over this and doesnt even want to work it out with you...she doesnt sound like a good friend.

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:39 pm

thanks
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:54 pm

LibraryFairy11

Your friend sounds full of herself. It kind of sounds like she is only trying to be a little bit nicer because of Kyle, and it also sounds like she expects you to not be friends with Kyle because he shows more interest in you than her. Make another friend that's a girl, leave that girl she isn't worth being your friend.

The Sweet Sadist

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:56 pm

: ) thanks for the advice she rarely takls to me anymore but as for me and kyle well were in a middle of a poke war...
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games