Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Heartless or Nobodies?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRabidLullabyXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:58 pm
In the aspect of design, do you prefer the Nobodies or the Heartless? Personally, I like the Nobodies more, they're simply epic. The Heartless are pretty cool looking and original too, it's a hard decision. (Especially when it comes to the Heartless in Hollow Bastion (KH I) and the nobodies from The World That Never Was (KH II)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 am
The Heartless have a much more childish, or humorous look to them. Really, their mouths are always shaped in a VVV pattern and they almost all have some wacky thing they try and do.
Essentially, they are the bumbling cannon fodder that doesn't seem dangerous unless in a group. Seeing as how they are run by the Disney Villians, it is only natural they have a more childlike appeal to them.

On the other hand, The Nobodies are more of a serious group. These guys are run by Square Enix creations, thus they have a much greater feeling of being cool, suave. They're deadly and stylish. They are also more like the professional group that has been training for this chance and thus they have a certain grace to them the Heartless lack.

I'll not say I like any design over the other. When I was a kid, I loved the Heartless. As a teen, the Nobodies draw me towards them.

My favorite design for common enemies are that of the Dancer (Nobody) and the Lance Knights (Heartless, you know, those guys who can't hold on to their lances and run around for them?)

The Dancer is sleek, the Lance Knight is humorous, yet both are dangerous due to their attacks.  

Xake got it memorized

Jiggly_Moon

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:46 pm
Xake got it memorized
The Heartless have a much more childish, or humorous look to them. Really, their mouths are always shaped in a VVV pattern and they almost all have some wacky thing they try and do.
Essentially, they are the bumbling cannon fodder that doesn't seem dangerous unless in a group. Seeing as how they are run by the Disney Villians, it is only natural they have a more childlike appeal to them.

On the other hand, The Nobodies are more of a serious group. These guys are run by Square Enix creations, thus they have a much greater feeling of being cool, suave. They're deadly and stylish. They are also more like the professional group that has been training for this chance and thus they have a certain grace to them the Heartless lack.

I'll not say I like any design over the other. When I was a kid, I loved the Heartless. As a teen, the Nobodies draw me towards them.

My favorite design for common enemies are that of the Dancer (Nobody) and the Lance Knights (Heartless, you know, those guys who can't hold on to their lances and run around for them?)

The Dancer is sleek, the Lance Knight is humorous, yet both are dangerous due to their attacks.
I totally agree. They both have thier moments.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:25 pm
i don't know, i can't choose one group over another. A reason that i would choose the nobodies is because Organization 13. Then with the heartless there are alot more than the nobodies, there are different types of heartless and ranges of the difficulty.  

jlbaker2007

4,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100

xXEmo-King-DragonjoeXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:24 pm
I say the nobodies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:29 pm
Xake got it memorized

personally i like the benthemoth, and darkside heartless, but then again i also like the Twilight Thorn and the samuri nobodies then again i would have to agree with you  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

DaerkenedRainwaterx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:37 am
well nobodies look B-A. but the heartless have a funny attitude. they're cuter and stuff. so heartless it is  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:46 am
hmm thats a hard one..but i personally like the nobody designs better dont get me wrong i love the style the heartless have, some are quite cute and some are abit on the cheesey side but heck i adore them but they're designs are aimed to be more enjoyed by the younger players of the game so naturally i prefer the nobody designs better since most are bada** and such but thats just my opinon on the matter. ^_^  

SutaaFox

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff