Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
(whiny voice) Fuuuuucccckkkk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:02 pm
If you've been following my problems, which I bet you haven't, Angela [fake name. I don't think I need to tell you this now xD] and me both have a friend flirting with the guy--or guS, it makes us feel guilty but sometimes we sort of like more than one boy--we like.

But now we're on... rocky terms. See, at lunch today someone thought it'd be so hilarious to throw an open yogurt at our table. It got all over my shirt and pants. And also Morrigan (the fake name for Angela's crush--don't ask how we came up with that) who was next to me. No, we weren't talking. Some things are indeed sacred in my friendships. I try to stay away from Morrigan--not avoid, just not start conversations with him and stuff--because Angela asked me to and unlike Ingrid I listened. And she does the same for me with the guys (plural; regrettably enough) I like. and I didn't sit next to him first. I saw one of his friends, like, push him into the seat... So nether of us had anything to do with it! I do not have a crush on Morrigan!
It got on/in Morrigan's hair, his shoulder, and all over his side. the assailant was given detention.

Anyway, the both of us--all gross with yogurt--got up to clean off. Yes, people laughed at us.

After we got cleaned up--aka got new shirts and pants (sweatpants for both of us)-- and Morrigan was being picky about his hair, I asked him if I could go to back to the lunchroom. He said he wanted to ask me something.

Before I continue, the other day someone found out that Angela likes Morrigan and was telling people. All we could do was pray that he hadn't found out. And by the way, the ******** telling people made Angela cry.

Back to the real story... I told him, "Shoot." Then he asked me if I was saying shoot like a gun or dang. I thought that was cute, because one time Angela wanted to ask me something and when I said shoot, she said basically the same thing. He asked me if it was true Angela liked him.

WELL ********! I had no idea what I was supposed to say. So I sputtered, "It's a stupid rumor, I think. I'm not that sure if it's true. I'm going back to the lunchroom." In my head, I was so relieved I was a good liar.

So I walked away, then when I was out of his sight I bolted to the lunchroom and told Angela. She was pissed at me. I apologized, and she said it was okay but we both knew it wasn't.

We aren't super angry with each other but we definitely aren't comfortable. what should I have done differently? How get we get things back to the way they were... morely?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:48 pm
You should have told him the truth so that if he liked Angela he could ask her out. What should you do? You should find Morrigan and tell him you lied, Angela does like him. And check in with Angela about this plan first.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Katnissrose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:17 pm
like she said tell him you lied but check with Angela first  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out