Submit

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:07 pm
KnightSauro
Hidden Arc
KnightSauro
Hello again, fellow Gaians. I have returned (from the dead?). Just checking what the guild is doing though, nothing more. Some might remember me, some won't. It's always good to see new faces in the guild though. But remember people, be loyal (but to "who", that is the question).
Hidden Arc or whatever you call yourself now (man, you keep changing names all the freaking time... ._."), you probably remember me, right? And if you don't, then screw Gaia, I'm leaving for good.

Hey I still do. x3
You mean you're leaving now?

I left long time ago, lad. I'm just checking back in, seeing how everyone's doing and such. I was lucky though, I quit right after the eastern event, so I have 3 Golden Eggs in my inventory. They are worth quite a lot nowadays, or so it seems.

True. What do you feel about getting back though?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:05 am
*prepare to drag him bk*  

Helgast123
Crew

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KnightSauro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:23 am
Hidden Arc
KnightSauro
Hidden Arc
KnightSauro
Hello again, fellow Gaians. I have returned (from the dead?). Just checking what the guild is doing though, nothing more. Some might remember me, some won't. It's always good to see new faces in the guild though. But remember people, be loyal (but to "who", that is the question).
Hidden Arc or whatever you call yourself now (man, you keep changing names all the freaking time... ._."), you probably remember me, right? And if you don't, then screw Gaia, I'm leaving for good.

Hey I still do. x3

I left long time ago, lad. I'm just checking back in, seeing how everyone's doing and such. I was lucky though, I quit right after the eastern event, so I have 3 Golden Eggs in my inventory. They are worth quite a lot nowadays, or so it seems.

I guess I won't be coming back regularly, as I used to. However, once I get my new bad-a** gamer computer, I might be online a bit more often.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:23 pm
KnightSauro
Hidden Arc
KnightSauro
Hidden Arc
KnightSauro

Hey I still do. x3

I guess I won't be coming back regularly, as I used to. However, once I get my new bad-a** gamer computer, I might be online a bit more often.

I see. x3
But then you might get busy with other online games. x3  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

phant0m_k1ng

Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:02 am
blah blah blah! i hate fourms like this... because evryone who is not crazy, a psycopath, random, has a.d.d or is schitsofranic almost never actually know what its like to have any of those dissorders, and no i dont care about grammer or spelling i dont try for things like gaia, im sorry if i come across as an a*****e... but its things like this that realy press my buttons and realy piss me off... and there are not many things that make me angry in life. but all your realy doing is braging about false alagations that are not even worth bragging about or realy even talking about in this guild.
its easy to say something thats not true. expessially over the internet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:05 am
No need to be fierce now. :3
Because I really am schizophrenic.
Do I really have to tell how much pain it gives?  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

Crusaders' Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out