Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*sniff* WAAhh
  :(
View Results

xjewiex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:11 pm
When we were still not couples...he is like..so sweet, friendly, nice and all good things!

Now that we are a thing...he changed, he started saying bad words. he shouts at me, he blackmails me..
I want to break up...but I will be heart broken,...

HALP!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:16 pm
Sweetie, I think deep down inside you already know what the best choice for you would be. You don't need to ask us for help. wink  

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:35 pm
What exactly do you mean he blackmails you? Has he threatened you?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:50 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
What exactly do you mean he blackmails you? Has he threatened you?

yes he said that if I break up with him, he will say my secrets and say rumors and steal some of my things!  

xjewiex

iRaine-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:05 pm
Well you can always counter & say you will spread rumors about him, like he's gay.. blah blah blah.. & threaten to steal his things.

Ive already been through this situation before, so I know how it goes. You just really have to cut all ties with him & pretend that for the WORLD he does NOT exsist!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:19 pm
Uchiha Ame -Raine-
Well you can always counter & say you will spread rumors about him, like he's gay.. blah blah blah.. & threaten to steal his things.

Ive already been through this situation before, so I know how it goes. You just really have to cut all ties with him & pretend that for the WORLD he does NOT exsist!

I think thats good!  

xjewiex

neonpineapple

Partying Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:01 am
i think u should try him to break up with ya rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:34 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image "I dont know if its to late to say this, but:
If he's threatening you with little child things like spreading rumors, just laugh at him and tell him when you are all grown up and off to make a living, those rumors would be a mute point.

And when you're out making money, you're not highering him if he ever tries to work for you. >O I'm sorry but whenever I had a situation where someone was really mean to me when I was with them, I told them to either grow up or go back to kindergarten. I'm to busy getting ready to move on from school and make it big. xD Plus God knows the truth and God knows my heart, so I don't give a care in the world what people on earth thing. =P

Just tell him if he has to go around and do things like that, then he is only making a fool of himself. But to make sure he does look like a fool if he does it, you have to be strong, laugh at whoever comes up to you telling you the secrets they heard, and respond back about how childish your ex (or not ex) sounds and how even MORE silly that person sounds for coming up to you about it.
Keep on laughing your way up to the graduation and up the chain until all those people who hurt you are begging for your cash on the sidewalk.

Its how I handled my situations.
When I began taking photoshoots for free for senior photos, everyone who hurt me was playing nice and swallowing their pride. And now that I'm moving forward with my music career, they're REALLY starting to bite the dust." User Image

User Image
User Image

Eveiebear

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers