Reply Teams
I need another 3 pokemon for a double battle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikitia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:51 pm
My friend (lets call him Zach) needs help in a double team battle against his friend.
The opponets team (not Zachs)
Darkrai-goes first and puts stuff to sleep
Drapion-goes first too and keeps on useing Acupressure untill it can sweep everything.
Regigigas- will ALWAYS be sent out after somethings killed
Rotom-just a regular rotom
Vaporeon-Zach never got this far
Espeon-Zach never got this far

Zachs team so far
Primeape
Ability: Vital Spirit
Item:Focus Sash
Evs:76 HP/252Atk/180Speed
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Punishment
- Ice Punch
The one and only true darkrai counter.

Bibarel
Ability: Unaware
Item: Leftovers
Evs: 252Hp/252Def/4SpA
-Sleep Talk
-Swagger
-Paralyze
-Headbutt
Unaware is an awsome effect that should stop Draplion no problem.

Garchomp
Ability:
Item:Life Orb
Evs:
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
This is for Regigigas.
If someone can give me another 3 pokemon that would work on this team that would be great thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:04 am
for starters lets look at the team your against

Darkrai- a dark type who relies on sleep so the primeape is ok, but not my choice, if you can go faster than the darkrai it doesnt matter if your asleep

Drapion- a poison/dark type with one weakness ground, earth power works wonders on this guy even with the stat boosts

Regigigas- the thing with this guy is to hit hard and fast before slow start ends close combat, focus blast or aura sphere will hurt this normal type

Rotom- what version of rotom since the platinum one has different stats, dark and ghost moves work on this little guy, it might run confuse ray and t~wave

Vaporeon- as a bulky water its hard to kill over time so take it out asap with grass and/or electric moves

Espeon- most likly it will use calm mind, shadow ball, and psychic and something else, sucker punch will most likly kill this thing that or pursuit

since this is an uber team you can use them too, the garchomp is one but i think you could use more dialga, palkia, mewtwo, giratina, have a blast also a choice scarf heracross goes a long way against this team, since this guy will switch a lot try the hazards, spikes and stealth rock, skarmory is one of the two best spikers, next to foretress, you can easily switch spikes for stealth rock

this team is weak to fighting, ghost, ground, grass, electric, dark, and bug

other than the espeon and vaporeon, infernape will murder this team with
close combat/mach punch/focus blast, flamethrower/overheat/flare blitz, thunder punch/grass knot, and EQ with a choice scarf could most likly destroy the opponent

weavile is another option for it is as fast as darkrai and can has brick break to kill it, and now that pursuit is physical and this guy will most likely switch all the time its a great move to use

darkrai is crippled by paralysis so thunder wave is good

para-flinching togekiss works nicely, with roost, t~wave, air slash, aura sphere

now the team he's using
Primeape
Ability: Vital Spirit
Item:Focus Sash
Evs:76 HP/252Atk/180Speed
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Punishment
- Ice Punch
i guess its ok ive never seen this so i cant really base it off anything

Bibarel
Ability: Unaware
Item: Leftovers
Evs: 252Hp/252Def/4SpA
-Sleep Talk
-Swagger
-Paralyze
-Headbutt
umm no even with unaware you still have to fight the damn drapion, if you want to use it ok but no headbutt, use return, waterfall, super fang (great move) and sleep talk if the darkrai is really that big a threat

Garchomp
Ability:
Item:Life Orb
Evs: max attack, and max speed and the rest is hp
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
very standard  

lilharper

Devoted Lover

9,250 Points