Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I'm in a ******** love triangle.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:17 pm
For better details, see my "Idiotic Flirting Friends" post in this subforum. Actually, so you know more of my side of the story, you really need to read it.

Basically, me and a friend (I called her Althea) have sort of started liking the same guy. I saw him at the mall when I was shopping with my friends for my birthday, and he was there with a group for whatever reason. Althea was there.

The two groups sort of merged, and we all caused hell around the mall. Well, not really. Nessie and I talked. Quite a bit, actually. And I can't say I felt bad. And at one point he jacked my ice cream and commenced sharing it with everyone else. (In the end he and Angela [fake name] split the tab and bought me a new one. Because it was his idea, and Angela stole the most.)
I wasn't paying attention to Althea at all.
When we all sat down in the food court--after getting various fast foodstuffs--I was half sitting on a seat (that sounds dumb) so I could steal some of Angela's fries. (My meal didn't come with any.) Nessie was sitting next to me but he was talking to one of his guy friends. I got up to get napkins because--as she tried to keep from knocking over a salt shaker--Angela knocked over three sodas (She apologized for, like, ten minutes straight), and when I got back I found Althea in my seat. Angela gave me a sort of, What the ******** is her problem? look, even though we both knew what it was.
I wasn't even talking with him then. I kinda shook it off, then sat on Ingrid (fake name) who was on the other side of Angela so I could continue to pilfur her fries. Oh, and, we cleaned up the mess. Luckily, not that much spilled. And one of the drinks was water.

Then we went to the theme park thingamajig in the mall.
Me and Nessie wanted to go on a roller coaster. Not together, per se, but apparently we were the only ones with balls big enough to want to go on it.

There's a big incline on the ride, and as we approached the top he kissed my cheek. I was thinking, HOLY ******** ******** ******** ********, WHAT THE <********> JUST HAPPENED? And when the roller coaster went down I screamed "******** we got off, Angela, Althea--sort of--Ingrid, and Zophia (fake name) both started drilling me about why I yelled ********. I lied and said I was scared out of my mind. (I went on the ******** BIG SHOT. I wasn't scared.) And we laughed about it.

I couldn't help but feel awkward around Althea. And Nessie. I hung around other people for most of that. (By the way, there were about nine of us. Ingrid, Althea, Angela, Myself, Nessie, Nixon [lol, nigel], Annie, Bruce, and Zophia. All are fake names.)

BUT THEN. When we got on the train to go home, Nessie, Althea, and me were the last three people left on it. I was freaking out, Nessie was oblivious, and Althea was seething. And sitting between Nessie and I. I started wondering if she saw him kiss me, but she couldn't have, because it was really quick. We all talked a little, but they were about fleeting things, and our conversations lasted about two minutes, then we were silent again.

About two stops later, Althea got off. I told her it wasn't her stop and she said she knew, idiot and she needed to do something.
I was kind of surprised she got off and left us.

Nessie was first to attempt at conversation after that. He asked me if I wanted him to apologize. I told him no. He said he was sorry, anyway, for making things weird for me or something to the affect of that. I told him it was nothing. He just said oh, which made me feel kind of bad because I was basically saying that him kissing me on the cheek, and liking me was nothing.
I blurted out that Althea liked him. ********. FUUUUUUUCKKKK. ******** MY LIFE. A little. He just kinda looked at me and asked me if that was what her problem was today. Thatday. I said it might have been. He said he felt bad, and I said I did too. If I had been in my right mind, I would have told him it wasn't our fault we liked each other, but that would be super out of line and really... I don't know what the word is, but it'd probably reference us dating and I couldn't do that.

Saved by the bell, we arrived at my stop.

And now I don't know what to do. Firstly, what do I tell Althea? What should I do about Nessie? Should I apologize to Althea?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:46 pm
I think Althea does not need to know about the kiss if she doesn't already. If she confronts you or starts hinting about it though, then come clean.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff