Submit

Kamikaze-Boom
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:19 pm
Hello Guild its me again.This guild is getting more stronger and better. A few years bak this guild only had only 1-13 people those 1-7 people were me.Me and rob met in bills ranch while fighting garlics i was wearing a street fighter band and he was 2.i was like nice band and then he asked me want to make a crew i was like yes.Then a few days later he had made a guild and told me join my guild.i said yes the a few months later i recruwted some people i proud of that bcse our guild only had less people.Then a few days after that my account got hacked somehow.(that somehow was i gave away my passsword i was stupid they tricked me)how they tricked me?They said ur gonna be banned in 15 min and i was scared ans saying what did i do?For all guild member D0 N0T PUT IN UR PASSWORD WHATEVER THEY SAY DO NOT PUT IN UR PASSWORD THAT TIME THE ONYX BOLSTER SWORD was only 20,000 now here today its 100,000.SO guild bring and recrewt more members and share ur story about this guild ByE...............................................................................................?This is my story now today everything has changed since my account got hacked!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:35 pm
That was beautiful and sad at the same time. Oh, and even i had a Onyx Bolster Sword back then before i sold it. mrgreen  

RainDog777

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:37 pm
Yes, getting hacked is a very major problem. I know a friend who also got hacked but still, you hack theirs they hack yours. He was also a hacker after all. Still, it's nice to hear stories from the original members of the guild. I rarely meet you guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:51 am
Yes, it is truly horrible to get scammed. Me, on the other hand spots scammers all the time. I used to be an active mod on another game (oh, it was ages ago), and I've got a keen-eye when it comes to scammers. Just never, ever, give away your password or any personal information. I've only played Gaia for 2 weeks or something since I returned, so I'm quite poor for the time being too. But I'm managing, and I don't want any donations or anything.  

KnightSauro

X Saya_MinatsukiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:20 pm
Back when I was just started and crazy...A girl said she would give me 15 million gold in exchange for my password.I did it.SHe didn;t hack me.WHen I got so much expensive items and finally almost completed my dream avi.The next day
ALL MY ANGELIC ITEMS WERE GONE!
NOTHING NADA ZILCH!
They even took my Baad moon.
I HATE YOU TROLL MEH!
I think my friend hacked her back
I told him about her and I told her not to freeze her avi But I thinks he did itO_O  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:55 am
X Saya_MinatsukiX
Back when I was just started and crazy...A girl said she would give me 15 million gold in exchange for my password.I did it.SHe didn;t hack me.WHen I got so much expensive items and finally almost completed my dream avi.The next day
ALL MY ANGELIC ITEMS WERE GONE!
NOTHING NADA ZILCH!
They even took my Baad moon.
I HATE YOU TROLL MEH!
I think my friend hacked her back
I told him about her and I told her not to freeze her avi But I thinks he did itO_O

Then 'WHY' didn't you change your password? I mean, you got the cash right? The first thing you do after you get a huge amount of cash is changing your password. Simple, easy, profitable.  

KnightSauro

King Of Bearz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:30 pm
my story is too long its about two years long so ill pass  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:53 am
I don't get hacked, why? I see scammers all the time, i know what they do.
Also, if someone says they will hack me, i have fun listing all the fun ways that person can go to jail. And how they can find you no matter what you do, how hacking is illegal.

Lets just say they change their minds. After that, i just usually tell them, "it's your choice, go ahead and hack me."

Never happened.  

Paxadin

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Hygienic 200

XxXDevil heartxXx

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:36 am
i got an hack when i get the rubybacklion from durem and my item got lost all...!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:12 pm
Heh, I don't plan on EVER getting hacked. My password is ridiculously long, and I could probably counter just about any 'scammer' with a better one. I wouldn't recommend any 'scammer' come within our midst, or I'll have to send the banhammer after them. wink

Anyway, cool story bro. The guild has had some rises and falls in the short time I've been here, but it is definitely getting stronger.  

The Crimson Soldier
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
zOMG stories, achievements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items