Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
I Nurse Naughty I x Asuka_Layne [1x1]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

What happens when Vampires and Werewolves are killed? Do they simply disappear into oblivion, rot in hell, go to heaven...all of the above?! It seems that it's not that way, when you kill an immortal being, they come back and maybe if you're lucky...they'll kill you. Well, let's say you're unlucky, what happens then? Well, they could haunt you...torture you mercilessly, whatever their cruel, unbeating hearts desire. Question is, are you lucky or not?

As these unnatural beings, as unnatural as unnatural things get, start preying on the life force and food support of the living Vampires and Werewolves, can these two polar opposite forces band together and unite against a common enemy? Or will they not be able to let bygones be bygones and they all die out slowly but surely? Questions only lead to more questions...more questions without answers.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:49 pm
Asuka_Layne's Characters

Raelie Moreau (Vampire)

Fallon Lockhart (Werewolf)

Asuka_Layne

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:45 pm
I Nurse Naughty I Characters

Nikolaj Vampire

Raver werewolf

Riva Ghost Vampire

Miraka Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:14 am
Fallon Lockhart
Fallon Lockhart rushed through the thickets of a forgotten woods. No one really inhabited the area, just her Pack as well as herself. They liked to keep to themselves, not really liking to bother others with their rough-housing and all that. Still, Fallon rather liked the city. Civilization was alluring in its own way as well as the forests that she could roam around freely. No one judged her there, no one batted and eye at her or asked her for anything. With all the constant working out, Fallon had developed a toned body all around...and that seemed to attract the wrong sorts of men. Fallon like the romance and the chivalry but it was dead during this generation. The wolf girl shook her head and kept running, the sound of padded feet behind her grew closer and closer. She needed to run faster before she was caught. This was a daily thing for her and her Pack, they liked chasing each other. Wrestling, mock-fights, running until they were panting for breath...it was all part of the laid-back Werewolf life. The padded running started to get closer and closer until Fallon knew she would be caught soon. The girl stopped all of a sudden and bunched up all of her muscles tightly, coiling them and readying them for combat. She suddenly phased, the petite girl had changed into a sleek, beautiful white wolf with piercing eyes. Now she could run as fast as she wanted. Fallon took off, her fur pushed back by the sudden movement as her powerful legs rocketed her forward. Now this was the life.

The only thing that could make this better was chasing down a Vampire or coming down on a kill. Fallon thought with a devilish grin. Was it her fault she was rather...rough around the edges?

Raelie Moreau
There was a sudden rush of wind and an icy cold spot where Raelie Moreau stood before an unsuspecting human girl. She sat on a park bench all by herself, seemingly waiting for someone to arrive. No one would come for her, rather, not soon enough to save her. Raelie positioned herself behind the girl and placed her hands on either side of the girl's head. Her hands were as light as a feather. No one could see the Ghost Vampiress as she inhaled deeply, taking in the aroma of fresh blood waiting to be consumed. Now was the time, now was her chance to get her sustenance. Raelie gripped the girl's head, twisting sharply to the side and then the opposite side. The girl's neck snapped cleanly: instant death. The Vampire Girl smiled deviously and took the girl's soul into her body as well as her blood. All that would be left was a rotten corpse, ready for the cadavers to partake in. Miss Moreau stepped away from her fresh kill and admired her work, it wasn't every day that she was able to kill so freely. Usually she would have to share her kill with other Ghost who roamed around near her.

"This one is all mine." Raelie grinned. The fiery, red-headed Ghost girl glided away gracefully from the scene of the undetectable crime, wiping at the corners of her lips.

Asuka_Layne

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:31 am
Miraka

Miraka walked in the dark part of the forest, she loved being there, one of the best places in the world for her. She loved her life as a vampire, nothing was more satisfying then feeling the warm blood run into your throat and down it, letting it run through your body and just fill you with 'life'. She heard something coming down the road and jumped into a tree to hide and see who was coming, it was a caravan. Hmm I wonder who is in there, hopefully some royal blood, oh how I would love that. she smirked a little to herself and just watched the caravan come closer. There were four men on horses, two infront and two in the back, equiped with weapons and armor. She waited till the two men behind the caravan was just underneath her, and then she leaped forwards, grabbing both mens heads and banged them together. Then she jumped over the caravan to the other two men and stabbed her sharp long claw like nails through their armor and killed them instantly. Awww, that wasn't fun at all, no challenge in the guards now a days, I miss the old days, oh well, let's see who we have in the caravan. she walked up to the door and ripped it open, seing a rich girl sitting there, with all her disgusting jewelry and money. "Hello sweetie, I hope you don't mind me, stealing a little blood from you." she rushed forward as the girl screamed and she felt the blood flow nicely down her throat until the girl fainted, though not dead, she never killed unless nessecary, well, the guards had to die of course, or they would have killed her.

She got out of the caravan again, her eyes glowing a deep red color, telling everyone that she had just fed and wa shappy for it, which now meant, of course, that she was full of strength again. She looked at her knife while walking away from the caravan, or well, rather a mini sword. "Don't worry my sweet blade, you'll get blood the next time, I promise you that." she licked the blade and then sheated it in the holster on her left hip. Her journey through the darkwood continued, and it wasn't until she heard screams of other vampires dying, probably hunters killing them, that she decided to stay in cover. She ran through the forest towards a small village, there weren't many of her kind left, well, the way she looked that is, of course there were a lot of vampires still, but they way her kind of vampire looked, those were a rare sight now a days, so they had to stick together. She found her small hut, walked into it, and closed the door.

Raver

"I thought I've told you many times not to talk to me while feeding or hunting, it ruins the fun of it, why do you keep doing it?" Raver looked over at his friend, with a rather annoyed look on his face. "Seriously, I never get to enjoy my own food in peace, I always have to hear someone complaining about it, just shut up for a moment and I'll talk with you or whatever you want. Jesus." he shook his head and returned his eyes to the human body on the ground under him, a nice trophy of his hunting, though not for long, it was gone just as fast as it had arrived there. When Raver was done, he transformed back from his werewolf form and fixed his clotheing a little before walking away from his friend, he didn't really want to talk with him, he just said that to make him shut up. He got out from the alley in the city and took a deep breath of the fresh air, wiping his mouth from a few blood drops still on his lips. "I don't know why everyone likes taking my food all the time, it's not like it's that special, they could get so many other humans themselves, why do they need to take mine? Probably because they got no god damn idea on how to hunt, stupid newly transformed werewolfs." he sighed deeply and shook his head, and then started walking down the street.

When he came to his apartment building, he took out his keys, opening the door and walked into it. He wasn't the poor kind of guy, even though he was a werewolf, he was a rich one, not that he cared about money like that, but when he had them, he used them, if he didnt' have them, he didn't care really. Anyway, he got into the elevator and got up onto the topfloor into the penthouse apartment. The whole livingroom wall was made out of glass so you could look out over the town, a beautiful sight really. He just got in through his door and closed it and locked it, before he stripped down and went into the shower, cleaning himself off. After that, he walked into the kitchen, grabbed a wine bottle and a glass and walked into the livingroom, sitting down and turned on his big stereo, making it play some Jazz music while he started pouring himself some red wine in a glass and started taking a sip of it. "Ahhh nothing is as good as a glass of red wine after a mela like that, how wonderful, and the music, perfect." he smiled to himself, enjoying the sun that got through the glass and warmed up his body, his eyes closing to make himself relax to the music while sipping at his wine.

Riva

Riva was dressed in her tight short blood red dress, it looked stunning on her, especially with her white pale skin. She was behind the counter in the night club, smiling gently at the people that walked int here, thinking to herself One of you is going to be my little toy tonight, and hen you are going to join our little army. she smirked to herself, loving the idea of it. The ghost vampires and werewolfs were starting to take over from the normal vampires and werewolfs, and she loved the idea of it, she loved how powerful they were compared to the norml vampires and werewolfs. A guy came up to her and smiled with his drunken smile, stinking of alcohol and trying to make himself charming, even though he looked more scary then charming. "Hello me beautiful lady, how would ya like some fun in the backseat ofs me car?" he smiled a drunken smile again, making himself even more disgusting and scary. Riva sighed and shook her head "Go to hell jerk, I'm working, and I'm way out of your league, so get out of my sight, or I'll have the guards throw you out, got it?" she was so tired of these jerks, but then again, she was used to it, she did work in a night club after all. The guy looked at her with a frigthened look and walked away from her slowly, mumbling to himself about her being a b***h and not know a good deal when she sees one.

When she was on her break later that night, she walked out from behind the counter and joined the people on the dance floor, she loved dancing, and she especially loved dancing with all these epeople, since they didn't know what she was, she loved that, it made it possible for her to play with them and have some fun before taking their souls away from them and turn them into soldiers of their growing ghost vampire army. It didn't take long before she had a guy hooked up with her, dancing with her and having fun, and she was actually having fun too, but that was just because he looked rather hot, and he had an energic soul, and that he didn't know what was coming for him, which amused Riva so much, and when the music ended, she pulled his hands, taking him out in the back, starting to kiss him. "Such strong arms, thanks for the dance, now let me repay you." she smirked and went to his neck, pretending she would kiss it, instead she bit into it, and sucked out his soul, smirking. When she was done, she walked away from him, leaving him on the ground in the back alley of the night club, and returned to her own work behind the counter, smiling happily and feeling so much better again.As a ghost vampire, people normally couldn't see them, but they had the oppotunity to make themselves visible for as long as they wanted, and they could be touched and seen and everything, they wer ejust as pale as vampires, and nothing else, and they could become invisible to the humans again when they wanted.

Nikolaj

Nikolaj worked at the same bar as the ghost vampire, but neither of them paid attention to each other, even though they knew exactly who both of them were, but this is how it worked, Nikolaj was the best musician in the city, and he got paid by Riva to play at the nigh club, and Riva had the best night club in the city, and needed Nikolaj to keep the club going, so they had to stay alive both of them, even though they hated each other so much. He looked up from his keyboard, his black sun glasses on his face and smiled as he looked at the dance floor, eyeing a few girls and returned to his music. He didn't really mind the ghost vampires, some of them were rather hot, what annoyed him was the ghost werewolfs, it was hard enough with normal werewolfs, but hell, these were stronger and way faster then the others, which made it that much harder to get away from them, or fight them, if you absolutely had too, though he always tries to stay out of trouble, not really liking the idea of fighting another vampire or a werewolf, though if he had too, he had a great dela of strength that he would show to his opponent.

When he had his break, he walked down to the counter and looked at Riva "A red drink thank you." he looked at her through his sun glasses, she knew exactly what he meant, a red drink was a slang between any vampire race, for blood. Riva got him the drink and turned away from him again. he grabbed the drink and walked back up to his platform where he had his instruments and such and took a sip of his drink, feeling the bood run into his veins and filling him up with energy. He didn't like the taste of blood, but he liked being a vampire, so he had to take it not to die, which was kinda annoying for him, but he had learned to live with it over the past few years he had been a vampire. He sighed a little, emptied his drink and shook his head slightly. 'How the hell did I end up in all this mess? I remember when I was a little kid, everything was so easy, then the vampires and werewolfs came, and everything went straight to hell...Life changed from that point, but I wish i could get it back...Rest in peace little sister, mom and dad..' he grabbed his guitar, and then started playing again, the break was over.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:22 pm
Fallon Lockhart
The Werewolf girl had out run all of her Pack members to her great delight. It felt so good to run about and not get caught by some of the bigger, faster competition she had in her family. They were a rag-tag bunch but loved each other dearly. Once Fallon had claimed her victory, the girl hid behind a bush and phased out of her wolf form, back into the curvaceous girl she was earlier. Now it was time to celebrate. There was a quaint little club near town if they all headed out now. Fallon trotted back to her Pack, head held high.

"Alright...you all owe me for kicking your butts today. Let's go out!" Fallon clapped her hands together loudly to get their attention. They all looked at her with ranges of emotion from sadness to a certain eagerness. If there was one thing the girls in the pack liked, it was guy spying...and there were plenty of mouth-watering male types at the club. That was that. Fallon and her posse of Wolf girls decided to go to a rather famous club. Sure there were Vampires there, but what were a couple of bloodsuckers compared to them?

Fallon put on her well-known outfit and went with her girls to the club nearby. It was already bumping with a satisfactory pulse when they had arrived. The Pack girls split up to look for their men. Fallon wriggled her way through the crowds, dancing with whomever wanted to. The music had changed and Fallon picked out the instrument: Guitar. She stood up taller to see who it was but wasn't able to. With an irritated sigh, the Wolf girl moved through the crowd that parted for her as she went for the stage where a man was playing a guitar. From where she stood, he looked rather gorgeous. The girl stayed by the front of the stage, getting lost in the boy's guitar skills.

Raelie Moreau
Raelie drifted about for awhile, finding nothing in particular to do while she was out and around town. Many people looked right at her but walked right passed her as usual. Not many could see her anyway. It was a quiet life as a Ghost, no one bothered her and that was the way she liked it. The fiery red-headed girl drifted about until she found herself going through town. There were expensive looking high-rises and were just asking to be preyed on. Raelie drifted through the rooms and noted that almost everyone was doing the same thing. Getting drunk, having sex, fighting and arguing...it was all the same for these humans. There was one man however who seemed to just be listening to music and sipping wine. Finally, someone rather refined.

"And looks delicious as well...now that can't hurt." Raelie grinned devilishly.

Asuka_Layne

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff