Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Soo... Signs of a guy's interest/flirtation?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 pm
So, just to get this out there, I'm completely and totally ignorant when it comes to flirting or anything like that. I went through all of high school not realizing it when a small handful of guys were apparently interested in me. (I'm thankful that my older, protective, brother put his foot down and prevented anything. I don't really have faith in high school relationships.)

But, now that I've in college for a while, I kinda wanna know all of this now.

You see, there's this guy in my Chem lab who's two fume hoods down from me. Throughout lab today, he, the girl between us, and I all kinda helped each other, asking questions when needed. But once the other girl finished, about an hour before we did, we still talked. You see, I'm used to people just clamming up since I'm rather quiet, which tends to deter people from conversing with me.

Yes, he did ask me questions about the lab, as did I, helping each other out. But he also asked general questions like what my name was (And repeating it to make sure he got it right), and if I lived on campus or not. When I stated that I actually lived off campus, about 10 minutes away, he asked where. I described where it was; he asked if it was around this outlaying suburb type area. I said not really. I admitted I still lived at home to save money; he said he did too, stating that he lived in the area that he had asked if I lived in. Even described where it was to make sure I knew what he was talking about.

We talked about our calculations a bit more. Lent him my calculator. Cleaned up my station, talking about chem all the while. Got my stuff and said that I had to run, and made my way to the door. He said "Well, it was nice talking to you." or something close to those lines. Said "Same. Nice to meet'cha." He said "Good to meet you too." I stopped, realized I had forgotten to put my drawer back, laughed nervously as I did saying that I forgot something very important, he added that I forgot my calculator too. Took that, packed it up and left without another word since he was talking with the lab instructor.

Basically... Am I over thinking things? Be honest, please. I'm just so used to a different crowd, so I don't really know what the "norm" is anymore.

Geeze, I feel stupid for asking this. xD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:13 pm
You might be overthinking it a little. But I don't know, the fact he is giving you attention and talked about those things with you, is a good sign. If he keeps talking to you and getting closer to you, then it'll be more definate.  

Tsukuyomi25021

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:49 pm
He might like you. Usually a good sign is that they make an effort to see you outside of class or invite you to do things outside of class.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games