Welcome to Gaia! ::

Say Goodbye To Noobs!!

Back to Guilds

Newbs..Say goodnight cuz ur going down! :)) 

Tags: Newbs, Donation, Cybering, Reporting, Noobs 

Reply Hate Noobs!!!!
I think putting a stop to these newbs is a ... idea

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxHeavenToHellxXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:52 am
If we put a stop to these newbs Gaiaonline will not be able to grow. I understand they are really annoying and do many things against the T.O.S but if we don't talk to newbs and tell them from right and wrong they will keep doing the wrong things. If we stop them how would we allow Gaiaonline to grow. I understand that they are annoying. We just have to tell them. We have to be the role models around here.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:56 am
I AM TRUE
If we put a stop to these newbs Gaiaonline will not be able to grow. I understand they are really annoying and do many things against the T.O.S but if we don't talk to newbs and tell them from right and wrong they will keep doing the wrong things. If we stop them how would we allow Gaiaonline to grow. I understand that they are annoying. We just have to tell them. We have to be the role models around here.

But when we tell them to stop, they keep at it, dont stop, then follow u around all day nagging u and they never stop, the admin will bann the noobs and then they we wont be bothered, but i think it would be better if admin said 1 strike, ur out and bann them thats what i personally think  

Toxic_Cookehs
Vice Captain

XxP33_KUH_CH3WZXx

3,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:17 pm
noobz r stupid hoboz > biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:23 pm
Well when we say noobs, we mean the users who break the T.O.S., and constantly beg for gold. There are new users who follow the rules, those are the newbs (also known as newbies). So if we were somehow able to get rid of all the noobs, we would still have the newbs to keep the community growing.  

ShadeXD

Pro Pirate

30,225 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Hate Noobs!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items